Hard action block (no likes, no comments, no follows, no posting) for 7 days

Nice automation stats :)) could you share with us your follow settings ?

JV I believeā€¦

2 Likes

@oneoneseven has been consistently saying itā€™s settings and not proxies. I donā€™t see how heā€™s promoting anything, unless heā€™s DMā€™ing people consulting rates. Heā€™s also given clues as to what is working for him and most people arenā€™t doing that.

2 Likes

Thank you!

My apologies if anyone felt my point was to brag. Not the case. My DMā€™s are nothing but questions and fix talk with an occassional offer coming my way of which i havent accepted ANY!

1 Like

vanmatte
If you absorved some tips and improvements in order to prevent those blocks please Edit your main first post

That would make a ton of sense.

I can vouch for this, each time blocks happen and stuff, I never went back to warm up and have over 100+ F actions for a few days straight no problems.

Problems came when AC hit, and not the 7 day block. But re adjusted to God style intervals to see how it works. 4g proxy. eb only now.

1 Like

Question. I read that its not good to do follow unfollow the same timeā€¦ But what if follow is runned first then after 3 hours unfollow was done.

Is this still not good thing to do? User followed that day dont get unfollowed same day. Usually take a week.

Pls advise masters :grin:

1 Like

Follow unfollow hasnt caused any issues over here. Iā€™m not sure why people seem 50/50 about it. Doesnt give me more or less issues or any issues related to it.

1 Like

Do you use ā€œunfollow oldest after followā€ tool?

No just unfollow after 5 days following

I have a question for the people on here who are seem to be having a lot of success. You know who you are.

Iā€™m running pretty well most of the time however in the last week Iā€™ve noticed that sometimes my clients will get an action block message while I am automating. They get very scared and call me and often quit. Iā€™m wondering if the glitch is them using their account to post or like or story view while I am automating is triggering Instagram. With two different IP addresses and locations simultaneously and thus making the client action, the second action, action blocked.

An easy solution for this would be to do the automation in hours the clients are probably not using their account. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Iā€™ve seen some talk on here lately about IP addresses and having the client use the same IP address as a solution also. Iā€™m not sure how to set that up on the clients phone though.

In summary the question is the client using their account and automation at the same time on different IP addresses.

1 Like

I have 4 accounts with 7 day blocks posting etc, they had a date that just expired and all good, however 1 didnā€™t have a date and thatā€™s been over 7 days. Anyone got through this?

3 Likes

One of my clients also received this two days ago and itā€™s not going away. This also prevents them from posting not just like and follow.

1 Like

Has anyone received further blocks after coming out of the 7 day block?
My main came out of one yesterday and I donā€™t want to risk another one.

1 Like

yes people are getting blocks after coming out of 7 days block, if that account is important and if you want to be 100% safe start doing things manually

1 Like

Just try manual log out and log in again. It helped for me

iā€™ll see that some of my accounts now receiving this kind of Block message but only for 3 days not 7 days- did someone experienced that too?

1 Like

One strange thing is the block is only on client side(ig mobile app), Jv is still running without problem.

2 Likes

Hi guys. I have a couple accounts with this too. Action block without a date.

I have not tried to log back in but will.

I think it might be from the client doing actions in a different location or ip address at same time. Any thoughts?