Hard action block (no likes, no comments, no follows, no posting) for 7 days

@Pezkaito I’m kind of baffled how you either insinuate i’m not showing proof while i did just replies above and that i would be selling some services which i dont do. I’ve people asking me to run for them and so far still HAVENT accepted any of them. And probably wont either. I’ve got nothing to offer of services, nor do i feel like going through all the ‘mess’ doing so.

I’m constantly trying to stress how proxies arent the issue, settings are and J isnt. So how am i promoting anythung? Where did i ever promote proxies? I dont even give a single fuck about them since i still use the same dc’s from when i started… I dont work for anyone, i’m not even a coder or have any knowledge whatsoever of technical stuff. I just learned to use J and bypass the issues reading this forum and actually trying out making new accounts.

What this lvl1 needs is proper testing results and mutual investing. Which doesnt mean testing on your existing acc’s and existing proxies which are block affected but all new ones. I did just the same.

1 Like

I dont believe much what this guy says. He is defending JV and automation whenever some different opinion or negative post is published, maybe he really manage to work without getting AC, blocks… but why not share settings with other guys here so we can all work then, why keeping it so private, whatever settings he use if we know about it too is not going to affect his accounts anyway.

1 Like

@iki I’m not defending :joy::joy: what’s so hard to understand that if people can still do it without issue that it’s just CLEARLY NOT Jv? I’m not saying Jv isnt scuffed at certain points but if people can manage to get all green how can you even say i’m defending them :joy: I’m just saying how it is. Are you blind or tone deaf? I just posted a screenshot to prove it…

So please stop saying stupid shit to cover up your inability to get passed blocks. Do something about it! Make accounts, put them on some cheap dc’s and RUN TESTS! not 1 acc, not 5 but run 20 accs with different settings.

Is it really that hard?

P.s. i get the frustration past couple of months but people just dont want to give out spoonfed answers or settings cause in the end when something goes bad again you wouldnt be able to assist with proper testresults and solutions. Others would again have to invest, test and work stuff out by themselves

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed answer - it’s always interesting to hear other’s opinion and not only rely on tests (I do a loooot of them).

And what do you suggest for slaves?

I have about 300 accounts that I run with Jrv, with different proxies (starting from cheap DCs and finishing with high quality LTE proxies from U.S.). I have plenty of tests and still I did not find the solution to make them work properly at least under those new limits…

So actually, answering your question - yes, it’s not so easy… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The good thing about slaves is that there isnt any device touching them to interfere and trigger stuff.

Which are you running?

The biggest thing i’ve noticed is that repetitive patterns always trigger. Following constantly 1 or 2 or 3 or 1 person again. IG seems much more block ready when it recognizes these small portions in short periods of time. Almost as if IG wants to prevent some server load or so. If that even makes sense. that i’m just guessing. Just imagining J running ever 5min on an account. That would have my vps on a constant working phase. Thus stressing it’s cpu constantly. So imagine 1 billion people following every couple of minutes stressing IG server constantly. Now imagine normal users being on the platform in shifts like the normal situation is.

See where i’m getting at?

Try to test the opposite

2 Likes

I was on my way to test oposite - big portions of follows a few times per day.
I’ve heard about it somewhere on this forum a few days ago.

Is that what you mean?

2 Likes

@TrAff1Monster We’re getting there :wink:

I just have this feeling that IG wants to auto prevent it’s servers from going down due to bot and normal user serverload. Just like mobile IP’s. Many people can use the same but people use them in shifts which is why people can use them like that without issue.

Not sure if it makes sense

2 Likes

I agree 100% with @oneoneseven
He’s making some really good points about how he does it and he’s providing proof. I don’t see anywhere him selling anything.

Don’t take out your. Frustration on Jarvee either.

2 Likes

I have also been able to manage without many blocks. Almost 100 accounts. You need to use mobile proxies. Good settings. Good customer service and be conservative.
Jarvee WORKS for the most part and they are making improvements all the time.

Agreed on the mobile proxy thing. For slaves mobile proxies are too unstable and adding up to 5 or 10 slaves to the same mobile proxy with the same bio @ and same tags pointing to a main is just screaming for pv triggers and ev’s and all that. I managed to get it to work with old aged accounts but still felt like they were getting more pv’s than my dc’s. So for slaves i would never recommend mobile proxy’s. It’s also not cost effective. I just wanted to try it myself before making my decision.

J works indeed for the most essential stuff. It really has it’s issuese so not flawless but it does stil what most people need so yeah that’s that.

I understand the frustration but in no way was it meant to gloat or brag. Rather to make sure that people wouldnt believe it was J or proxies failing on you as the main problem. Cause the worst thing is looking for solutions in the wrong place.

Edit: the reason i’m preaching slaves is cause if one gets blocked, the rest keeps going. While if a client gets blocked, well … you’re blocked and will have to sweat it out. Also less risk and beyong powerful when all are unblocked. 1 acc is also only capable of doing x amount of actions, while slaves can do 270 times x amount of actions without risking trustscore lowering.

When i was getting hit with the massive blockwave i just kept going making slaves knowing damn well it could have been the end anyways. Thankfully i managed to unblock everything and have a whole army marching.

So keep grinding, testing and more importantly keep making BACKUPS. They will be usefull anyhow later on. Client management is way harder now 1:1.

Also, having a massive network of slaves will eventually help you with your own ability to social proof your own network and have some like exchange thingy going on in your own network. You’ll be able to shout the accounts out between each other and so on so. You’ll be able to selfsustain not being dependant on others. Imagine that! Read @Alexnvo his topics on his own massive network. Pretty inspiring tbh

1 Like

So if I have customers running their acc on their phone, I just set only API(not API+EB) on jv?

1 Like

If clients, api yes. Also mobile proxies (advised). Check and config useragents if possible to match with client. If slaves api + eb. dc’s are fine. Never touch them again with a’y other device. Dont reset device id’s. Only when having long term issues. Other than that settings settings settings. Differentiate with among accounts. Adapt the settings that work

2 Likes

I agree 100%. However I use EB only with client accounts and it works.

2 Likes

doing more actions fast at time and than a huge gap in between seems to work for my via API

it shows LIKE / FOLLOW / UNFOLLOW

4 Likes

Yesterday I was reading the IG paper shared somewhere else in the forum where they explain how they plan to intercept bots, one of the measures was removing the follow after more than 1 day so we (the botters), would have difficulties in realizing that IG was blocking our actions. I am wondering then if the timeframe between the follow and the unfollow could matter for IG to flag us as being spammy? The person that started that post was saying that he was following on day 1 and un following few hours later which could be te reason why Instagram is easily identifying bot behavior? That’s all guessings of course, I will give it a test…

1 Like

Nice stats man. What numbers are you getting per day?

no for my case the dedection is mainly all about missing device informations and touch/scroll/mouse movements

daily limit is 100 -300 always somewhere in between

Nice, im getting similar at the moment too.