Has anyone got banned from f/uf? Not blocked*

Im not sure I wanna unban my child accounts, they have 2-4k followers max
I can just create new ones and boost them slow
BTW i dont post nudes or some stuff like that so i guess I got fucked up cause settings werent right, I changed them a bit now

THANKS!

1 Like

Permanently Banned or action follow blocked? And if they are permanently banned, can you send us a screenshot of the error message indicating so? I’m curious myself.

1 Like

Still never had any bans :pray:

Need to be on 4g imo for safest automation
i dont know if im just weird but i never use numbers in 10s, instead of doing 20-40, i would personally do like 23-45, applies to seconds as well. 5-15 operations- same thing. make them more random. for follow limits, i would do something like 137-184. like legit super random.

Having invalid links in bios can come up as spam. Content you post needs to be clean, nothing that can be flagged or marked as spam. Honestly bro there has to be more to this than just getting banned for using automation. Nightmode needs to be enabled for at least 7 hours as well

I think the main thing that people dont understand is you need to perform actions as a human would. Yes, you can push those limits, but for people managing client accounts, you need to stay on or even better, below those limits. As long as the client is posting good content and using hashtags, legit 100 follows a day would suffice.

Yes, but usually you can’t force a client to post regularly and to post HQ content only

1 Like

Thats why you take clients on from a case by case basis, so you never have to run into those issues.

change to 4g proxy.
Ithink thats the safest way right now.

Well I just created an account to post this, but I don’t know if it’s help.

I have a normal personal account and dont know why i have been action blocked. I was action blocked for probably 2-3 weeks, but still being active on instagram with my storys, dms, comments etc. I even reportet the action block two times on the report tool ( togther with some errors in my story - no insights) , but never got a feedback from IG. I tried it every few hours to see if i’m still blocked. With no real answer i went to twitter today and saw that somebody mentioned to delete the cache aka the whole app. The comments said that it didnt work for everybody but for me it did! I don’t know why, but good damn, this whole thing was so annoying!

1 Like

Congrats on getting your account back! I just got mine back a few days ago! It’s def a relief. Thanks for the suggestion for the forum.

Thank you! I was always reading on this board before and it’s awsome how you guys tried to find the problem and the resolution! Thanks for your input!

1 Like

they aint cheap, 20 EUR for raw proxy from copper - tried them on 5 accounts, got banned
saly verona 40$ , never worked for me dont know whay, the proxy just didnt work
socialgrowth, 20$ , can run only 1 account, when try run more they get phone PVA
iluminati are fucking expensive , starts with 500$
smspva mobile proxy is pure trash

Yea, what prices? :slight_smile:

Do you have proof for that? I am exactly doing this for at least half a year without problems …
On more than one account.

what worked in the past does not always work today. Proof is in your message requests.
go check out them on a given day. many send solicitations and links on them. go to the account and see 0 to 6 posts done awhile back. few days, weeks or months later ya see those accounts as ‘instagrammers’ on your message with no profile pics.

I did not say it will get you banned, my words are ‘it sends huge, huge red flags’

Damn. Because posting is the biggest problem with my slave accounts on dc proxies. Campaigns never stick and leads often to PV. Repost leads allways to PV.

then post from albums – not reposts, there is tutorial here somewhere.

1 Like

Where are you getting your 4g proxies?

Same result. But I will search for that tutorial, thanks for pointing to this direction. :+1:

1 Like

getting bans here also, the accs are running for 3 months without bans. but after this update bans started happening.

200 follows/day.