Has anyone got banned from f/uf? Not blocked*

Hi, 1 out of 3 instagram accounts that I run on jarvee got follow blocked for over 10 days now on that 1 account. I watched a Youtube video instructing how to remove the follow block. I tried it and it worked, however, this is just a temporary solution and I don’t know how long this will last.

I did this:

1. tried to manually follow someone on instagram, didn’t work, still follow blocked. I did this so I know if I’m still blocked by instagram.
  2. uninstalled instagram off my phone (cleared cache everything…)
  3. installed turbo VPN on my phone, it is free for 7 days, it will ask you for a payment method near the end, just skip it, I skipped it and didn’t give it any info
  4. re-installed instagram on my phone
  5. logged on the account and manually followed someone, it actually worked so I am no longer “follow-blocked”. So 5 minutes ago, I couldn’t follow anyone, now I finally can. This is just temporary because the VPN is only going to run for 7 days free. After that, I don’t know if I can afford to pay $15/month for that VPN.
  6. I logged on Jarvee on my computer and turned on the follow/unfollow. It is working now. There is no VPN on my computer, it’s still my IP, so I am surprised this works. I also lowered my settings on Jarvee for follow/unfollow right now to very very low settings, to be conservative, just for now… until I know and understand more what is going on.

Anyway that is all I know for now. This is only temporary fix, and if you are desperate to get an account unfollow-blocked asap. I don’t know where this leads from here after this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So this works like changing Device ID in jarvee I suppose, for some it worked for some it didnt.

You just answered your own problem. It worked on a VPN, and it worked on your home IP- which means your proxy is a bad proxy. Get a new one!

1 Like

Hi, I’m still a newbie to this, does proxy mean the same thing as VPN? :slight_smile:

This should help you

1 Like

All you here, you meen banned like account is deleted? Or just banned as “follow block” ?

1 Like

Banned as in account deleted