Has anyone had success in recovering their disabled Instagram account?

Hi, sorry I understand that you guys see this question a lot but I’m just curious to see if any other members have been experiencing the same issue of trying for a year to recover a disabled account but have no success so far. If you did have secession please reply or Direct message me immediately. Thanks!

3 Likes

The “unban service” from IG works on their end as i’m able to recover any account that got disabled.

• But this doesn’t mean that all accounts can be unbanned.

• It just means that it should work, if it has a chance to be unbanned :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah ok. Because I’m getting alittle confused aswell with all the different links to different forms and I don’t know which method works. Like there’s the method through Instagram login and seperate forms etc.

What do you mean an unban service? I do not know of any… My account was deleted for no reason= or they refused to give me one despite on google the pictures on the account is still showing. I have contacted them and all they where obsessed with is getting my personal information, which i refused to give them because they did not provide me with a reason as to why my account has been deleted

1 Like

You know you are using a free platform offered by Instagram?They hold the rights to do anything they want,they are not obligated to give you anything.
Play by their rules or don’t play at all.

2 Likes

Unban rate the last week/week and a half is looking rather low compared to usual rate.

3 Likes

I’m actually seeing that too, I have 6 accounts waiitng for unlock since 8-10 days

3 Likes

And so is Tumblr but they do not act like cunts unlike Instagram

2 Likes

this is true. In past days, I sent 3 requests to recover an account but in this week I have sent 7 requests from different emails and I wasn’t able to recovet it :frowning:

3 Likes

You can’t recover any account, if its banned due to copyright infringement or nudity and sexuality or harassment, you have 0.1% chance to get it back.

2 Likes

Of course you can’t recover every banned accounts, but i always recovered mines. And holly fuck, they all had copyright infringement :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi denis, might I ask… Were your posts removed for copyright then later your account banned? Because over a span of 2 years 6 of my posts were removed for copyright however at the end of 2019 Instagram removed my Account for “Pretending to Be someone else”. Been sending out and filling the forms but no replies and no luck unfortunately.

1 Like

No, it was on the first place slaves accounts, so banned for other reasons that most probably is automation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I actually got like 15 accounts unbanned that got banned for different reasons. Masslooking back when it worked, posting too much, using too many different phone numbers etc.
Maybe it helps if you actually use the original email

2 Likes

I recovered my personal account some years ago. I never understood why it got banned in the first place, cause back then I had nothing to do with botting and was a normal user. They unbanned it after sending photo and the proof they asked for.

2 Likes

Do you offer this service? I have quite a few clients who need it

2 Likes

The thing is I don’t have access to my ills email that I used to make the account. I deleted it a few years back.

1 Like

You can try with a different one. I am not sure how much the original Email helps in this case

2 Likes

The thing is, the first day my account was disabled I sent a form straight away through the insta app. They replied instantly asking for my details but for some reason they said it was wrong. and I never heard a god damn thing back from them and this was about a year ago. Lol.

1 Like

hey does the recap appeal bot still work?

1 Like