Has anyone had success in recovering their disabled Instagram account?

Thanks for the info! Its actually interesting because Instagram responds when they deny the requests, however there’re a lot of instances where Instagram doesn’t respond when they re-activated the account as well, which is kinda frustrating hahaha.

2 Likes

I can confirm this. there is… a lot of responses that don’t make much sense. Also sometimes they write you the account is unbanned and 10 minutes later your receive an email that the appeal has been rejected.

2 Likes

That’s great news. What was the account disabled for?

1 Like

Hey Denis my account was disabled due to copyright infringement it had 250k follwers. Can you please help me recover it.

1 Like

Not sure about copyright infringement, i never tried recovering an account from this (only from botting, where i can recover all my accounts on my side),

But copyright, i don’t really know :confused:

3 Likes

No matter what your account was banned for copyright, impersonation, botting the process and outcomes are the same.

If you follow the steps right you will get it back eventually.

What are the steps i should follow can you please elaborate. Thanks

1 Like

Hey dude! Sorry for the late reply, I sent you a Private Message make sure to check it out!

im interested too please!

please help me :frowning:

1 Like

I was not even told why my account was deleted . That is worse

1 Like

IG never shares a ban reason, and that makes sense as bans are handed out delayed it minimizes the chances of finding pattern in the algorithm (similar to Anticheat systems)

My guess is copyright infringement, seems to be the biggest issue for most people here (close to Impersonation you bad boys/girls)

2 Likes

Hi Denis, can you please help me get my account back? Private message me. Or any of you! I had 900k followers I need help!

1 Like

just patience… and work thenyou can get this back

1 Like

Yep, all you need is persistence. Keep sending the appeals.

Message me if you have a disabled page I will be able to unban it. Send in and will be manually reviewed by Instagram

3 Likes

I want to message you ?

I am highly interested, but nevertheless I can pay after completing the service, tell me what the prices would be and how you can guarantee the success of the reactivation,

I would be interested in working in the medium term, I am in Colombia / Latin America.

Tell me if you would be interested in working with me in the Latin market.

1 Like

I would suggest not falling for people who don’t have a sales thread :slight_smile:

I have a large account that just got disabled out of nowhere. It’s setup as a personal account but really a business account. I’m curious whether it would be easier to recover an account that is designated as a business account (=not actually a business account but on the recovery form you type that the account represents a business)? I would guess that they’d be more inclined to re-activate business accounts that would likely spend money on ads?