Hashtag Research Question

Does anyone know someone who does hashtag research for a fee? I have messaged people in the form that have topics about this subject, and haven’t heard a reply in weeks. So I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Edit by Henry Cooper: Open a sales thread if you want to sell a service.

I don’t want to sell any service, what’s going on with you today!, just check my profile mate.

I think you can post a thread in the Want To Buy section: https://mpsocial.com/c/public-marketplace/want-to-buy-looking-for/63

Just list your requirements.

I’m sure that there are users on the forum who do this as a service. You should try to search the forum a bit more, I’m sure you will find some options :slight_smile:

Why don’t you do this yourself with Jarvee? There are many Jarvee users who will do this for you in return of a small fee!

1 Like

I created a tool so you can do it yourself for free: [NEW FREE TOOL] I made a website to discover related hashtags with useful metrics to choose the right ones

It should take you 10 minutes or less. If you pay someone they are simply going to provide a list of hashtags hopefully with some stats (just like exporting a CSV from my tool), but then you have to go ahead and use those hashtags and adjust your strategy as you go.

Hope you ind it useful.

3 Likes

Thank you for this

2 Likes