Hashtag shadowban problem

Hey guys, something strange is happening with my posts when i use hashtags and i can’t solve it. I am using 30 hashtags per post, there are no banned ones, I am posting only once a day and my posts are getting shadowbanned… I am using a pool of 50 hashtags and randomize 30 of them everytime i post, is it because the hashtag pool is too small? Usually posts aren’t shadowbanned right after i post, but few hours after that… My account is new i have 7 posts, if that matters.
I am reposting content, but not using repost tool, i change md5hash and name of photos.
I saw that my competition is using also 30 hashtags every post, similar to every post, only 5-6 of them are different out of 30, but they do not get shadowbans…

All kind of help and opinions are appreciated, thank you very much!

@Wannsong How do you know that you are shadow banned? Maybe quality / virality of the post is a big factor. Not every pic gets the same results.

2 Likes

There’s a site to check, if you are getting hashtag shadowban (don’t know, if i it’s against the rules to mention the site). When I check my competition on this site all of their posts are okay, but mine are getting shadowbanned few hours after uploading… I have only 1 post which didn’t get it and it went way more viral than others.

@Wannsong can you please DM me the site?

1 Like

Please PM me the site also thanks

1 Like

those sites are fake most of the time

5 Likes

sites can’t tell if shadow banned – no software is that sophisticated to even come close. btw – EVERY shadowban site on the web is fake.

3 Likes

What @Alexnvo said!

Don’t trust a site with something that is not even proven to exist in the first place.

Or just go to www.MojoJojoSaidYouAreNotShadowbanned.biz :slight_smile:

2 Likes

to find out read – please

3 Likes

Thank you very much! Sorry for my incompetence!

1 Like

@Wannsong No need to be sorry. We are all learning. And if nobody ask… he will not learn and others also will not get new perspectives.

2 Likes

May you please pm me what you use to randomize your hashtags each time? Would be a great help!

I use hashtagshuffle for this purpose.

1 Like