Have any of you utilized the stories promotions?

Have any of you used the stories promotions? Wondering if this is a good way to grow?

1 Like

As for now, everyone is trying, so you have to wait for an answer, or try :slight_smile:
It is still too soon time to determine something.

1 Like

I am running one now. It’s taking a while for the second to be approved.

I did but can’t really find a sweet spot on this one yet. I was getting blocks. But will try and update you on this if I find a working solution.

1 Like

You mean story ads? (paid fb ads)

2 Likes

I understand this as if watching stories after following or watching stories in general?

I went in super specific with location and interests and I have good content. I think it’s at about 7 or 8 cents a follow. I tried a different audience for my second (not approved yet) just experimenting. It seems worthwhile to me so far.

Yes I hit the 3 little dots on the right hand side and hit promote stories. It has the call to action to view profile.

1 Like

Sounds good maybe they changed something there. Also in another thread somebody was reporting cheap followers with fb ads and IG storys.

I personally was not really successfull with them in the past but maybe it’s time to try again…

2 Likes

If that’s all they run is 2 dollar a day stories, I think that’s pretty good?

Have you checked the followers you get? Are they good?

Yes that’s pretty amazing if you get decent followers who engage with your content.

We don’t know if he is doing F/UF or other growth methods yet.

1 Like

Yes. I’m a parenting account - all look to be exactly that demo. I’m very curious about the other thread. I commented to follow.

1 Like

I tried and honestly it was pretty expensive for the little followers/engagement I got back :frowning:

Bear in mind this was previous to the Jun 4 debacle…

1 Like