Help me choose 4g proxy

Yep thats who I’d go with

2 Likes

This. Always think long term.

I can help, only choose @HenryCooper for mobile, and @Digital7Boy, do not use @mindeswx for any reason.

@PrestigeProxies has solid proxies, and @Verona has some solid ones as well, but for sure, stay away from @mindeswx

11 Likes

thanks !!!

Thank for that tip @wortime I actually came across his yesterday and I was curious. I’ll check out the guys you recommended.

have not been here long but everyone seems to mention this guy for mobile proxies and the feedbacks have been great based on personal research @henrycooper

@Digital7Boy Please :slight_smile:

You can buy 4g dongle as a proxy and run 10 accounts with it

1 Like

what is 4g dongle

4g dongle is like a usb stick you plug on your computer to connect to the mobile data OR a small box with a sim in it and you can connect to it via wi fi

1 Like

This is an USB dongle. You can put a simcard in it, and connect to the internet with it

2 Likes

Is there an option to use Jarvee while having 20 of those connected to your PC for 100 accounts?

Is it save to run 10 accounts on 4g dongle proxy?

1 Like

Only you can find it ! It depends on your settings and your proxy provider. and a ton of other stuff.

1 Like

@HenryCooper has pretty nice proxies…

Yess… You need one RPI per dongle and can run between 5-10 accounts per proxy using 12hrs on 12hrs off (night mode in Jarvee). You could even do 20 accounts using 6hr intervals and less actions. Also, your locations population will affect the amount of accounts per proxy.

1 Like

ur wrong i think u can use same rpi for 7 dongles if u use usb hub :slight_smile:

Can I use the dongle as a 4g proxy in my home and connect to it from api via VPS?

@HenryCooper darling I see you are selling 4G proxies.
Please help me brother x
Thanks
J

1 Like

Brother, is your problem solved?