How can I run multiple accounts at once?

I’ve used up the accounts on my device and I want to create a lot more and start scheduling for all of them. I’m new to automation and I’ve been told it’s dead in the water so it’s only worth doing on a very small scale. Do I need a mobile proxy?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Jarvee is a great tool for automation, if you do it right you can get away with automation. If you are going 100% manual, buy some cheap trap phones :wink:

2 Likes

If you are going to use a lot more accounts, then you need some social media automation software, so try out Jarvee.

Of course, you’ll need some proxies, depending on how many accounts you’ll use. 4G proxies are recommended.

If you decide to with Jarvee, make sure you check these two topics:

1 Like

So it isn’t dead in the water? Also, 4G proxies are incredibly expensive. Is there any way around this?

4G mobile proxies are indeed expensive. But you can run more IG accounts (up to 10 accounts) on one 4G mobile proxy.

Are Data centre proxies useless?

not entirely useless. you can use them for this kind of method which combines automation tool + manual work:
https://mpsocial.com/t/method-growing-accounts-with-a-cheap-proxy-no-block-jarvee/103887/18
they also work for other social media platforms like Twitter, Pinterest… for IG, 4G mobile proxy is a must if you want to use only an automation tool.

1 Like

It’s quite an expense per month, Jarvee, VPS, 4G proxies…

It would only seem worth it if I went ahead and tried securing client accounts to get the money back. Is this what you’re currently doing? Running an agency?

No, I’m not running an agency.

The accounts you’re running on your phone are not your clients’?
You can run Jarvee on your computer first, once you have paying clients, move your Jarvee to VPS and get mobile proxies.

Cool, are you using the Jarvee starter plan?

Jarvee is offering trial, and in the #public-marketplace there are sellers that offer 4g trials. Just prepare the accounts that you will be using it and start a trial testing period and then decide.

1 Like