How do EG/DM groups work/What are powerlikes?

The easiest way is to sign up to one of the services like goso or fuelgram and pay subscription/fee, depends on the package that you go for.

You can also look on Fiverr or contact large accounts that feature others for money or for free. They usually have some sort of info in the bio of how to contact them directly.

In terms of engagement groups, there is quite a few of them on Telegram. Some of them are invitation only, but quite a few are free to join.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. Do you know any good engagement groups what you would recommend?

I know of a few general groups that you can start with and you can take it from there.

Send me a message on Telegram and I add you to some.

My telegram is @wsiolek

Ok, thanks! ER stands for?

1 Like

engagement rate == how many likes/comments/shares .
the higher the better in the shortest time

1 Like

I definitely do not recommend goso.io.

3 Likes

Thanks for your posts I did what you said opened a bunch of EB’s and liked and comments on a couple of posts and they got triple the amount of likes and comments as usual. My accounts have much more push that my normal clickers.

Should I have 2 or so accounts I use to make big? I am currently trying to dominate an entire niche, will take some time but I am well on the way.

1 Like

what is that?

2 Likes

I think he means EG (engagement groups)

2 Likes

embedded browser :+1:

1 Like

i do that too if I have time

1 Like

Did some tests all this month and found out power likes are dead if the accounts giving them don’t follow you at most you can gain a bigger reach on hashtags but that’s about it. for them to work this year people should build their own networks have the accounts following each other and give out power likes

3 Likes

i been saying that for going a 2 years :slight_smile: They gotta follow

1 Like

yea I know you have but I wanted to spend some money and test it out because of a power like thread where people were arguing over if power likes work or not. I ran tests all month and bough power likes from different services just to see for myself what works and what doesn’t.

2 Likes

My goal is to build 25-50 power accounts in my niche for this

1 Like

money well spent. :slight_smile: I noticed if I did not follow my other accounts they never got on explore page.
That is also why powerlikes bought ( except some very, very, very few sources good – but very hush hush and expensive) don’t work. people gotta start building their own – those m/s children must be good accounts on their own else the gotta have hundreds or thousands of accounts to grow to any size

2 Likes

That’s the best thing to do get a good 25 - 50 accounts to around 20-100k you will be golden

2 Likes

Yup you are right now Im more focus on scaling up with the accounts

right now 34 accounts average size 91k ( total followers / 34)

now I figure thats not true – I think around 40-50k eack becuase many followers follow many of my other accounts.never scraped to find out

lets not confuse the subject for newbies.
they gotta follow each other for powerlikes - NOT master growth -
those are two different tactics.

4 Likes