How do EG/DM groups work/What are powerlikes?

Can somebody explain to me how to “build your own network of powerlikes”?

From what I understand, the slave likes the post and the followers of the slave then see it in explore and may click on it and like it?
It doesn’t seem like it will boost likes so much as

1. The followers will be following more people than just the slave
  2. These other accounts they follow will also like posts
  3. The main post may get lost in the explore page with this competition and there will be a low chance of the slave’s followers liking it.

Or am I missing something?

2 Likes

That’s right. The slaves should be in the same niche and healthy accounts on their own and as Alexnvo wrote in another thread it’s also important to put the likes really fast after posting (~2minutes). For this method you also want to have different followers on your slaves.

yes - thats why you use filters so they dont follow to many

It’s pretty much the same answer as above.

Lost in explore- i dont think there is something like lost in explore - reaching explore increases your reach. Increasing reach is always nice. And a low chance is better than no chance.

How much it boost your likes depends also on other factors. Mainly content. Biggest reach is useless if the content is not over average likeable (viral)

I am not an expert just started building my own powerlike network one month ago but that’s what I’ve read here and also seen in my tests.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the response! :slight_smile:

How can I control putting the likes really fast after posting though? Does it have to be done manually or is there a setting on Jarvee to like posts by the main as soon as it’s posted?

i am doing them manually via embedded browser - feels great :slight_smile: Maybe you can automate it with jarvee I am not sure when Jarvee puts the likes if you have the mother account added in like posts of specific user and I have not tried that yet.

1 Like

Does anybody know how to get slaves to like the post from a main shortly after it has been put up by using Jarvee?

Its ok if my slaves follow and likes my main account post?

My slaves followers shoukd see the main account post in their explorer page right?

Thank you

2 Likes

On paper and theory yes. From experience it happens often. Only if mains post is decent or above in ER. I have no problem with my slaves following main and other of my slaves

4 Likes