How do I advertise in this website?

I want advertise my business in this website. I have a commercial website that needs promotion and social media advertising.
Don’t know how to do it in this website.
Can anyone explain me how do I promote my website in this forum?

Best Regards

If you offer a service on your website, take a look at the #public-marketplace - especially this thread

2 Likes

I need to get 50 minium posts and pay $30 to post???
Are you kidding on me?
That’s incredible expensive… This website has 1542 unique visitors each day from worldwide. It’s very low traffic and it don’t justify a so high requirments to posting.
Even my website have much more traffic per day than this one. The type of buyers showing up here isn’t much so paying that it’s an insanity. That’s not fair.

Then don’t advertise it. Simple.

5 Likes

If you just want to push your sales, without engaging with the community, MPSocial is probably a bad place for your purpose anyway. The community aspects are highly valued here and it’s like a big family.

2 Likes

If 30$ is too much for you to advertise you page then you doing something bad.
And this forum is not to promote your commercial page this forum is to learn how to promote your page or bussiness so in the future to don’t have problem to pay 30$ for advertisement :slight_smile:

1542 unique visitors per day it’s a lot!.. :joy: :joy:
With that attitude the owners of this website will earn a lot with advertising… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: (sarcastic)

As @travisneilsimons indicates, the forum is not suitable for his endeavors.

I’m not sure where did you get that information, but it’s not even close. It’s much higher, we have 20K+ registered members here. A lot of them visit MPSocial daily. Aside from registered users, there are of visits from not logged in users.

Anyway, you do not meet the conditions to sell here yet.