How do you guys set your own URL on repins?

So i was watching all the repin tutorials on youtube, massplanner and massplannertips and i’ve seen “Enable Source URL” option in every video.

But… I do not have this option in my copy of MP.

I just want to ask you guys, how to do this? How to change the pin source url to my website? Thanks.

The video tutorials are a little bit outdated :smiley:
A while ago, you could change URL of repin on Pinterest, but Pinterest removed this option, so we removed the feature from our Repin tool too, there’s no purpose keeping it there since it won’t work.

Now you’re able to change URL of the pin only if you’re the original pinner.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast response Adnan…

That’s not entirely correct. I use Social Multiplier and PinBlaster. Both replace the target URL in the re-pinned image for any URL I choose. It’s the core of their traffic strategies.

I was looking for a similar function in MP. The lack of it severally limits MP for traffic generation.

I noticed in MPs Advanced Settings for Pinterest, there is an option “Enable Campaign SourceURL to Assign URLS to Pinterest Posts”. Does this not replace the target URL in a repin?

It can’t be done. They scrape the pin and upload it as your own, then change the source URL. It’s not like they can magically change source URL. If you can’t do it manually, it can’t be done on auto too.[quote=“jd.stiegman, post:4, topic:5472”]
I noticed in MPs Advanced Settings for Pinterest, there is an option “Enable Campaign SourceURL to Assign URLS to Pinterest Posts”. Does this not replace the target URL in a repin?
[/quote]

I think we already talked through support system about this, but just so other know. This option will assign Source URL that you set to pins pinned through that campaign. However, that’s not repinning, It’s pinning.

Yep, thanks Adnan.

You covered it well on the support mail. I posted this before that chat.

1 Like