How do you organize your phones!

Looks similar for me… just my setup is much less space consuming.
I use modems instead of phones.

How many client accounts do you run on one IP.
How often do you rotate?

At the moment I do 5 clients per phone/modem, rotating ever 60 minutes.
Thinking about doing 10 clients since this is what others say

1 Like

moviles-La-casa-de-papel

Cover those selfie cameras :wink:

Good advice, I didn’t think about this; some black tape would do the tricks :wink:

Tasker currently, will check that Zennodroid out, too.

Currently around 5 figures and this setup could bring these profits, so it’s not an issue.

Except me < 6 :sweat_smile:

Yes, it’s annoying when getting spam calls even though all are silent but the light up is annoying.
An average of $10/phone

That’s what I’ll intend to do next coz of now I don’t how to set up the modem to auto airplane mode. It’d be great if you could show me some lights of how your set up going especially with modem of airplane mode ratation.
I do 3 as it feels safer for me and my clients and rotate every 30 minutes.

:+1:

3 Likes

Can someone smart explain to me why you need to rotate every 30 minutes? Is this just for account creation? If not why cant you have a static IP?

I’m not smart, but I can explain. With mobile IP’s while you CAN have a static IP, most normal users don’t. Having a static IP is usually for a business that uses it.

Having them rotate every so often better simulates a real user since mobile phones move from tower to tower, IP to IP all the time.

Having a rotating IP also helps prevents blocks at the IP level, since no one IP is constantly being used.

5 Likes

i appreciate the quick answer wortime, thank you. One more thing. I have learned much on this forum, but i have not seen anything about how to connect all of those phones to one computer where you rum your automation. I know you must make proxies out of every Phone but how can you make a proxy server out of phones. Is it a app? I know how to make a proxy server out of Raspberry pi’s and modems, but i dont get how you can do it with phones.

If iam stupid and can read it somwhere else and just havent found it, i whould be grateful if you could connect me to that page.

In level 2 or 3 is a guide on how to make your own mobile proxy. You don’t make a phone into a proxy, what they are doing here is very advanced. Their application and use is pretty badass and well above what most people can or would do.

If you want to make your own Pi Proxy, there is a level 1 guide. If you want to make a Mobile Proxy, stick around and contribute and you’ll get to level 2 pretty quickly. Or you know, Google it and test. Most mobile proxies use a USB stick and SIM.

2 Likes

oh really? lost like 2 weeks setting them up by myself :grinning::gun:

4 Likes

That was 2 weeks you could have put into getting into level 2-3.

Just kidding, you learned a lot though, so there’s that.

@wortime did answer most of your questions.

I don’t know what others usage but for me I’m using CCProxy as proxy server on my PCs and I’m using several 10 ports usb adapters on each PC.

Just a side note, I’m not doing any remote proxy just local in the same LAN network.

5 Likes

When i first saw the pic i though you were managing account for clients without any automations. What’s the advantage of doing proxy directly from a phone instead of a stick?

3 Likes

what I have found is that there are no real advantages of doing that. As Jame said he just don’t know how to rotate your IPs automatically with modems. neither do I and I can’t really find it anywhere either.

jame could you explain a little more how you do this with CCproxy? or if you could refure me to an article or post of some kind that explain in little more in detail that would be great.

if you could do it easy with CCproxy and USB adapters, then why do people do it with Raspberry Pis and all of this more complicated stuff.

I have read very much about this and can’t really figure out the real answer from someone that is really doing it and not just clowning.

I would really appreciate it.

And I’am going to make an effort to stick around and contribute to this forum because all of you are great.

There is not a unique approach, i’m quite sure this method is quite more costly than rasp and dongles, but if it works, and you can make profit, let it be, it’s cool!
He may be better with some visual software than coding in linux.
there are pros and cons for everything.

BTW can you name some of the most used phone in the setup? just curios, looks wonderful

You are right, it’s best to simulate normal user behavior. The problem arises when you mount 30-80 accounts on 1 single rotating proxy. When the proxy resets the ip you have 30-80 accs all changing ip at the same time. What I do instead is rotate the accs from 1 proxy to another.

do you run 80 account simultaneously? :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

" What I do instead is rotate the accs from 1 proxy to another."
all toghether? can you explain?

The software rotates the accs for me. I run about 30 on 1 mobile ip, I didn’t try with more than that. You can test, you might get away with running 80, why not. If you don’t test you don’t know.

I will test in the near future

Well I see a lot of reason why not:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, but if it works for you that’s great, was just wondering about your experience, for myself, i never went over 15, and most proxy have 7 account on them. I prefer to go safe.
What’s the difference between rotating the proxy and the ip? :thinking:
I run over 100 ads accounts on one proxy technically, but never toghether, so they are not really sharing it for IG

2 Likes

rotating ip: 10 accs do actions at the same time on 1 ip and the ip will change every 30 mins, all 10 accs will change their ip at the same time every 30 mins

rotating accs: accs will change from one ip to another, but not all at the same time. so the ip will always stay the same, for this you need to have 2 or more mobile proxies.