How do you think of IG names?

just squeeze your mind and you’ll come up with something unique.

I use aka domain names. Example: travel.jpg or travel.com or travel.org
I had a network of accs and all of them were named by same “domain name”. Maybe not the best solution, but any way

Looks like a good way for M/S, maybe you risk more ban if created in similar ways/ timing/emails?

1 Like

My tips:

• use username generator online to come up with ideas
  • generate variations in excel with formulas
  • check username availability with a script
  • avoid usernames with symbols, dots, numbers, maximum 12 letters
2 Likes

Depends on where you are traveling to :wink:

Restaurants in Italy, in my mind. Smells good :wink:

1 Like

I do headstands and the names just come to me :wink:

Give it a go. keep safe though

2 Likes

Its easy

If im going to have my website on the account I try to find a domain name that is available that is the same or really similar to the Instagram account name that way they match up.

Just use your main keyword plus another:
Travel+AnotherWord
or
Word+Travel

I_use_dots.and_underscores_a.n.d_more_dots_then.a_slash_boom_d.o.n.e :sunglasses:

pow, could you share ur name availability checker script? :smiley:

There are some scripts on github I assume :slight_smile:

legend, time to go treasure hunting.
Thanks pow!

1 Like

I never use “_” and “.” in the username. Because it looks so unprofessional

1 Like

thats fast - sometimes its hard to be that creative

i normally just stick to the brand or page i want to promote and stay away from numbers special symbols also

I usually try to buy names from people if I really want to dedicate on a big page because it helps attract followers

I’ve been using Namelix.com. Another member in the forum mentioned it on a post and I’ve been using it ever since

2 Likes

Yeah Namelix is great, else what you can do if you already have an idea, you can go to https://randomwordgenerator.com/ and try this method too!

1 Like

I usually just make them up but did try this before too: https://jimpix.co.uk/words/username-generator.asp works pretty well and checks availability too.

1 Like

This is really great, really could save some time using this tool of yours :slight_smile: