How I dont receive blocks and every run 10 points!

What if my VPS restarts? Do I need to open portable for each of my clients again?:disappointed_relieved:

Didn’t think about that, but yeah I guess you’d have to input setup all over again. I think my VPS restarts on it’s own maybe 1-3 times per year (Hostamus).

2 Likes

With a good VPS provider that shouldn’t happen that often. When they are updating their servers let’s say every 2-3 months take it as a “natural” off-day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure im interested, actually I have sent you a private message :slight_smile:

It’s possibile to like post from hastags but not the post of people that interact /follow with X account right?

Im still struggling with the multiple account things @Mastema @Ariel_Blanco and pitifully as far as I´ve been reading over the different post and threads im not the only one :frowning: we some that we really don´t understand how to open multiple accounts at once.

Can you guys elaborate a bit please :pray::pray::pray::pray:

thanks!

You need to add a new profile on chrome which will open a fresh new browser session. Then you need to install the extensions again as it’s basically a fresh new browser. I am not using this method anymore.

Which method are you using now if you don’t mind to share @Mastema?
Ok ill try this one, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still am using Jarvee. I only tested this method.

Ok, started to scale up a bit and Everliker is encountering the same problem as EB on MP. Actions stall and you have to logout and login again. Don’t know if I’m going to go this route, might just go EB since everything is setup already.

1 Like

Well Everliker has the same problems as EB: you gotta log out and log back in when you get soft blocked. Going back to EB.

2 Likes

What do you consider soft blocked? I recently had a like red dot on one of my accounts using the EB and don’t want to reset IDs-Cookies, etc.

this is all great info, but when I did use HIDEMYASS and was able to login without any issues using local city.country of where the client is located (of course having the checkbox to keep accounts valid when changing proxy) after 5 minutes (when hidemyass was off) it asked for Email Confirmation which is the annoying part where your client needs to send you the code. Does this happen with you also?

im a client manager and i use my own computer as my vps for customers as well
(a computer that only for work)
if i use my real ip (local ip) to run vaild all accounts and than add the proxy how exectly it wont block them?
it could block the ip if u run more than a x numbers?

1 Like

if you only use to validate accounts, I never had a problem that’s why

so basiclly if i want to use your way atm
what i need to do is reset id rest 24 hours
turn off all tools
and than vaildate them my local ip than use proxy without changing the vaild mark (jarvee option keep vaild when changing proxies)
anthor question- did u ever had problems like Email Verfiy and such with your method?
or any problems ur clients had?

Amazing post, thank u so much. Really helping out !

1 Like

Any news? is this still working?

@Ariel_Blanco do you buy semidedicated proxy from that website?

Are guys still running everliker this way? seems very interesting

1 Like

I am wondering if anybody is still using Everliker? I have had it working on low numbers. I haven’t used any extensions with it.

1 Like