How I dont receive blocks and every run 10 points!

Sure!

Steps to get Everliker Working

1. Open Google Chrome

2. Install Everliker extension

3. Install SwitchyOmega extension

4. Set up your proxy for the account you intend to use in this tab only
    4.1. Protocal: HTTP
    4.2. Server: Your Proxy IP
    4.3. Port: Your Proxy port
    4.4. Press the lock icon and enter your username and password.

5. Make sure the proxy is online and working

6. Open Instagram.com

7. Login to the account you wish to grow with the proxy you set up from step 4

8. Setup Everliker settings to grow that account (I can help with this if requested)

Steps to use Everliker with multiple accounts

1. Click on the user icon between the extensions and the dropdown menu button (3 vertical dots)
  2. Click Manage People
  3. Click Add new person
  4. Add a name and choose an icon
  5. A new window will open
  6. Follow steps 1-8 from before

Repeat as many times as desired (or as much as your system can handle)

5 Likes

How are you using everliker if they blocked pro? Ora you go with the basic one? The problemi is that it miss some important filtersā€¦

Anyway thank you for the guide!

can this program handle 100 accounts? : D Or rather, do you think my laptop?
Will do the trick?

hi,
i want to ask about, how the unfollow setup.
i am on code my program,still stuck on when the good time to unfollow.
i set unfollow after 2 days from first follow,but when autounfollow run, it autostop follow.
how you deal with unfollow timing?
thanks before

Hi Ariel! I sent you a private message

Iā€™m using Instavibe. It has F/UF.

With this instavibe thing, are you struggling with follow blocks?

I only do likes, so canā€™t tell you about F/UF.

What if my VPS restarts? Do I need to open portable for each of my clients again?:disappointed_relieved:

Didnā€™t think about that, but yeah I guess youā€™d have to input setup all over again. I think my VPS restarts on itā€™s own maybe 1-3 times per year (Hostamus).

2 Likes

With a good VPS provider that shouldnā€™t happen that often. When they are updating their servers letā€™s say every 2-3 months take it as a ā€œnaturalā€ off-day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure im interested, actually I have sent you a private message :slight_smile:

Itā€™s possibile to like post from hastags but not the post of people that interact /follow with X account right?

Im still struggling with the multiple account things @Mastema @Ariel_Blanco and pitifully as far as IĀ“ve been reading over the different post and threads im not the only one :frowning: we some that we really donĀ“t understand how to open multiple accounts at once.

Can you guys elaborate a bit please :pray::pray::pray::pray:

thanks!

You need to add a new profile on chrome which will open a fresh new browser session. Then you need to install the extensions again as itā€™s basically a fresh new browser. I am not using this method anymore.

Which method are you using now if you donā€™t mind to share @Mastema?
Ok ill try this one, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I still am using Jarvee. I only tested this method.

Ok, started to scale up a bit and Everliker is encountering the same problem as EB on MP. Actions stall and you have to logout and login again. Donā€™t know if Iā€™m going to go this route, might just go EB since everything is setup already.

1 Like

Well Everliker has the same problems as EB: you gotta log out and log back in when you get soft blocked. Going back to EB.

2 Likes

What do you consider soft blocked? I recently had a like red dot on one of my accounts using the EB and donā€™t want to reset IDs-Cookies, etc.