How I dont receive blocks and every run 10 points!

I use Jarvee only for childs. They redirect to my mains.

Anything you recommend to scrape this way outside jarvee?

Understand you.
Really I never needed it, because I actually put Jarvee to interact with the followers of a source, and in the filters is where I put the ratio, whether or not it has profile picture, and more.

1 Like

reason for it is cause it gives you a big list of REAL users really fast which you can then just spread across all your childs. Not to plug it but i used to use imristo but they locked me out for no reason and no replies from the support.

Admins please delete the name if it’s not allowed.

Edit: Scraping before hand will also fasten the process of actions in my honest opinion.

1 Like

I have nearly 100 accounts I need to run on Everliker. I see you said it’s scalable, how much comp does it use? Do I need to get a big VPS?

You can buy 1 VPS and test how much google chromes run OK at same time. If need more power you can upgrade vps or buy other!

2 Likes

are you getting any api blocks after june 29th with this set up?

Hi Nomad, with this configuration you dont have any problem. The limits are slow but effective and
I think instagram is baffled when using an account with two different applications and that is extremely positive

4 Likes

This is too much ressource consuming bro, did you know how much RAM and CPU do you need to run 100 Chrome!!!

The Chrome only have one extension for proxy and extension for everliker. Its light.

1 Like

we need 1 chrome mobile per accounts, right?

Yes. Sure.
If you have more questions, please tell me. No problem.

1 Like

Gonna try this out. 100 Mobile Chromes per VPS going wild by tomorrow. Hahhaha.

MP Devs maybe want to rev engineer Everliker.

4 Likes

If you need any help with configuration, only tell me.
I understand the desperation of everyone.

3 Likes

Hi, great information, I really appreciate all the help!

Just making sure but you use HIDE MY ASS to change your VPS IP to your client’s location and use this new VPN IP to set up their account? And after it has become valid, you change the current IP to a proxy (something like buyproxies)? Is that how you did it? And also, are there any issues when you switch it to a proxy?

Also, is it maximum 100 Mobile Chromes per VPS only? Can I not have more than 100?

Also, if you have so many Google Chromes, how can you tell which Google Chrome is managing which client other than going to each Google Chrome one-by-one?

Lastly, if I only wanted to use the follow tool, would I still need to do the EverLiker thing with Google Chromes? Or can I just use HIDE MY ASS and it would work?

3 Likes

You can run unlimited chromes in a vps, BUT the performance go bad. But you dont have limit of chromes opened.

2 of 10 account need email or sms comprobation. 8 run perfect. Same if i configure the client account in Argentina really.

You configure one by one google chrome. For example, the first google chrome portable is for darkshooter123. Then install other google chrome portable for me. Its running 2 google chrome portables with 2 differents proxys :slight_smile:

Everliker dont have follow tool. Only Liker.

I understand the language very little. Possibly something has not responded well

2 Likes

I assure you that the limit of likes per day is not 300 as they are saying everywhere!

2 Likes

I always thought that using the IPs of a public VPN service like hidemyass or ghostvpn (or whatever) was a risky move. Wouldn’t it be more useful to just use a proxy in your client’s country instead of going through one of those services?

If this has been working for you, great! I guess it depends on many other factors, too.

The option of using different bots on one account sounds like something people haven’t been discussing a lot

1 Like

WARNING: ONLY FOR LOGIN, 5 minutes and replace for a proxy.

Totally. Thanks Perrtu!.

3 Likes

everliker still not working ,like jarvee

That’s what I was asking

, why go through these services just to login if you’re going to change the proxy in 5 minutes anyways?

Why not just get an Argentinian proxy from the start?

2 Likes