How I dont receive blocks and every run 10 points!

Hey Ariel thanks for the share. I just wanted to ask why you use VPN to put the account in Jarvee? You can create new profile (in jarvee) without Instagram username and passwort and assign it to a proxy. Then you enter username and password. So everything you do on that account is done with proxy.

Maybe I oversee something but I dont undeerstand why VPN would be needed?

2 Likes

The VPS (virtual private server) is only for the consumption of jarvee and instances of google chrome. I mean, itā€™s just for the performance

2 Likes

like for example to host jarvee in a VPS of Argentina with regional ip?

1 Like

Sure?

1 Like

Well, kinda and kinda not.

I mean you could have your VPS wherever you want but have an Argentinian proxy inside Jarvee.

Just login using the Argentinian proxy and start using the same proxy straight away instead of first logging in through hidemyass and then changing it to a proxy.

You dont have pro version for use this task.

Everliker run PERFECT.

2 Likes

Do you think it matters on which IP Jarvee is hosted?

Sounds great but:
If I buy an Argentinian IP, I need log my 100 accounts with the same ip. RISK
With hidemyass I can rotate Argentinian Ips.

On the other hand, I would never buy a server hosted in Argentina. The connectivity is very bad.

I love that you have contributed in my post, we are doing it more and more complete

2 Likes

Hashtag is currently a bug

Excelente info, Ariel! Muy copado encontrar gente por acƔ de Argentina. Te agradezco por la info, y espero que todo siga andando aceitadamente! Si necesitas una mano con alguna pregunta que no entiendas, decime que el inglƩs lo manejo perfecto, igual te defendes tranquilo.

Mucha suerte!

2 Likes

Its important the moment of the login. For Jarvee, for Everliker, for all apps.

2 Likes

i just login with proxys

1 Like

jajaja, muchisimas gracias. Vengo espadeando el inglĆ©s como loco. Abrazo y muchĆ­simas gracias por tu predisposiciĆ³n y buena onda.

2 Likes

Ok, everfollow exists? ? ? Hahahhh

2 Likes

if you login with proxies of other countrys, your customer need to send you the code of the email confirmation or sms.

2 Likes

Hi Ariel, Iā€™m from Argentina too, Rosario! And have been searchin for months for good proxies. I used from datacenter a while until I got blocks and thought it was for that reason, so I changed to 4g proxies but they are from Hong Kong. But still the blocks remain just like everybody else. Which country are the ones you purchase from?

Also you have said something that has blown my mindā€¦ you login using the VPSā€™s ip (well, the ā€œargentinian ipā€ camouflage), and imediately add the proxy to the account.
If you log in 100 accounts with that VPSā€™s IP (even if then you add a proxy) donā€™t they ALL get associated with that IP, therefore blocks could happen to all accounts related to that Ip??

1 Like

not unfortunately!

Nice, somos varios!

I buy in buyproxies.org

Never have a problem!!!
Enjoy it.

2 Likes

thanks for explaining @Ariel_Blanco