How I dont receive blocks and every run 10 points!

I’m going to tell you the theory of flight (created by me, :laughing:)

If you are in Argentina like me, and you are using your instagram account on the mobile, you can browse normally. See my feed. My friendsposts , my girlfriend, and more. Naturally.

Let’s suppose that the next day, I travel to the United States.
I get on the plane and I arrive in the United States.

When I’m in the United States, instagram never asks me if it’s me that I’m connecting from another IP or from another country. It just looks natural.

That’s what I’m explaining to you with changing the IP while it’s up and running.

9 Likes

yes I understood it’s a little trick. Similar as when you move around with a smartphone and reconnect to another tower.

Exactly. That is my theory.

you have to think like instagram to give them what they want to see

4 Likes

Okay now I understood why you do this. Thank you for explaining.

I’m just wondering if IG wouldn’t think it’s weird if you log in from Argentina and then in 5 minutes from the US? Sounds to me like a big flag right there.

I would just buy Argentinian proxies to run the accounts.

But if it works for you, great!

I believe that the time lapse between ips is not controlling it, because if you think about it you can also use a proxy from USA in Argentina (beyond that if you are moving you are connecting to different ips all day). It would be a lot of risk for Instagram to block for that, is that understood?

2 Likes

I also thought that. But @Ariel_Blanco mainly wants to avoid verification i guess. Because his proxys are in different countrys than his customers. So he “sends them on a journey” in the beginning. Will try this too.

1 Like

I noticed you used Spintax (| :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:) @cape0467

Amigo me puedes enseñar la configuracion avanzada de los perfiles , te muestra mas abajo donde pones los proxies a cada cuenta en jarvee

La tengo por default.

@Ariel_Blanco Wow this is impressive. Did you receive any blocks during the June Follow Block Wave?

Hey, muchisimas gracias por la informacion Ariel - Muy interesante!
Si no es molestia, me gustaria hacer unas preguntas en Ingles para que los demas puedan comprender tambien :wink:

The idea of logging into an IP of the same country first and then switching IPs sounds realistic and very astute.
I just have a couple of questions regarding the use of Hide My Ass for this technique and its risk:
1- Have you been able to check the quality of the Argentinian IP addresses and if these IPs are Datacenter or Residential addresses?
2- Do these IP addresses rotate (within Argentina) between validation?
3- Have you (or your clients) received any type of phone validation or email validation after some days or weeks that this initial change of IPs was done?

My concern here is that if these proxies have been used for spam in the past and you log into the accounts with these IPs, then the accounts’ trust score will go down. In addition, if the IPs do not rotate, then you are linking all of the accounts together, which is not good either.

Thanks again for this!

Exactly, and have lasted up to 2 weeks in some cases.
For that reason the maximum per day of follows that I give is 193

1 Like

What’s the average likes you do per across all accounts?
What’s the highest likes you do per day?

@Ariel_Blanco - thanks for sharing your method and answering so many questions.

To all - please keep the conversation in English, so that everyone can participate. The next time I see a post only in Spanish, I will have to delete it.

5 Likes

I hope it will be applied to MP.

1 Like

Wow. You put so much work into this guide. Thanks so much for giving us some hope will definitely try this out on my test accounts!

4 Likes

Well, after fb started we all know that like works good without blocks so there is some configuration from IG to let us use like in this period maybe for not dropping engagement .
They closed Follow and released like

This is great trying now great tutorial!

1 Like

What happens if your VPS needs to restart? Do you have to manually sign back in to these?

How would they sell your account if it’s logged in on your browser on your computer as a Chrome extension?

1 Like