How I dont receive blocks and every run 10 points!

Thanks a lot for the clarification.

If the administrator allows me, I could give them a cracked version of Everliker.

(Cracked by me, with the only difference with the originial is that they have the PRO version instead of the free)

but since I am new to this community and I do not know if it is allowed, I will wait for the leader’s order

10 minutes ago I recorded this video to see an Everliker account running smoothly with a proxy. This method is the one that I am teaching you and that works perfectly. What I suggest is that you do not use the configuration shown here in the video but use the one I put in the first post.

4 Likes

I believe you. Thanks Ariel. Really appreciate it.

1 Like

And see that. The proxy of the account:

4 Likes

Hello Ariel, which accounts do your make likes to, and how many per account? Followers of target accounts?

I tried giving likes to “hashtags” photos in Jarvee but that didn’t at all bring new followers to my accounts.

Thanks in advance

Otro Argentino por acá!

Thanks for the info. I’m currently not using Jarvee nor Everliker, but I will try this settings with my tool and report back my results :wink:

1 Like

Jarvee logs in via API and does everything via API (emulation of mobile phone app). You can choose to Like, Follow and now Comment through the EB, but everything else goes through API. I will assume that means the filtering and scraping as well. You must log in via API to verify your account, it syncs every so often, etc etc. The API is the main way of accessing IG for everything in Jarvee. The EB is an extra you can use for some stuff.

When you run a browser extension automation, there is no API, there is no mobile phone device ID, there is no scraping or accessing IG through any other way than the browser. It is not emulating or embedding browser, it is a browser and thats all it ever will be. It’s not the same really, but if that makes the difference is another question.

Maybe if we ask, Jarvee team can make a Browser-Only option or type of profile that does not access via API at all. That might be something worth testing.

Great share @Ariel_Blanco, very creative in many ways, both using multiple methods to automate and your poor-mans-Luminati with Hidemyass. Personally I try to avoid browser extensions as much as possible due to the extra hassle of configuring each browser or browser profile one by one, having multiple VPS’es etc. If you have a method down though I suppose it can be a decent workflow. At any rate, bad ass method and may be a solution for people having issues. I used to use a plugin called Followmonkey when I got accounts hard blocked in Jarvee, but it’s lack of targeting and other features compared to Jarvee make me preffer to find a solution in Jarvee than mess about with that kind of app.

6 Likes

Something I don’t get here… if you have multiple chrome browsers running at the same time, ig can still read your browsers fingerprints “Hash of canvas” and conclude that all your accounts are running on the same computer…

‘Can’ and ‘does’ are two very different things. IG can do a lot. But what concerns us is what they actually do.

4 Likes

Everliker has no device ID, so it can’t really be blocked the same way.

To counter your “solution”, have you come across people who just change their phones every week when getting blocked on Instagram?

Same thing with the setup @Ariel_Blanco is running. How many real humans are doing follows strictly on their phones and likes strictly on their browser?

Both of these look like a recipe for disaster, in terms of looking nothing like a human.

3 Likes

True, yes. I mean maybe this “device ID-changer” is a solution, but maybe only for one week, one month or the next major IG update…

Maybe we need a combination of “lowered limits / settings” and fresh Device IDs (just not every week).

I mean 6,000 follow actions per month are actually still far from any “average human behaviour”, isnt it?! :wink: So it seems like IG wants to reduce our activities for now (and not ban or acc.s, what they could do).

Any device ID changing is going to be bad, if used as a solution for any problems.
IG will just update their thingy to detect users that change device after getting API blocked.

You might think that you’re one step ahead, but there are things they can easily tackle if enough people start abusing it. Just like they did with follow spam.

The reason why you need lowered limits is exactly because 6,000 follows per month looks nothing like average human behavior.

Once you get into the average behavior territory you’ll stop getting API blocks and then you don’t need to reset device IDs.

Thank you for the method and the creativity! A thread like this is something all the people need here.

For User Agent, Device ID and Fingerprints there are also extensions which could be used in combination with that. You could enter the User Agent from your Jarvee profile into the extension of the browser profile you use for the same Instagram account. That would be like following through the app and liking through the browser. If that will be a long-term solution is another thing but for sure this would be a uncommon method because you are using two different approaches of automation combined instead of one automation software which is maybe studied very well by Instagram already.

1 Like

Zero objection to it AS LONG AS you have the proper disclosure that is it cracked and make it clear that everyone is responsible for what they do with it and how they use it.

9 Likes

Hi there, i am confused by what you say, because if you go to one profile’s advanced settings and place your cursor on the option “Do not use embedded browser to log in in instagram” it says:

Which means that Jarvee automatically logs in in the embedded browser PLUS loging in via API? (logs in the 2 ways at time of verification? )

Yes. If you don’t choose that option to disable the EB login, Jarvee will log in both the mobile phone App emulation a.k.a. ‘API’ and the Embeded Browser. This has always been the default behavior of Jarvee. When you click that option though, the EB is not auto-logged in when you click ‘verify’ (plus it affects some other functions). You are free to log in to the account via the EB yourself manually by clicking Browse > Fill log in.

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Ariel_Blanco
I read the whole thread is absolutely interesting your method, for sure I’ll try it!
You have brought new light to all of us, really, thanks again for sharing your strategies.

All together we can get it done!!!

2 Likes

If you do that, for your own sake, remove any information from this forum that you could lead to you. So if you have mentioned anywhere here your website, company or your real name, better delete that…

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I tried this method. I can’t comfirm it’s a succes yet. What’s important it seems is that it first NEEDS a warm up. havent done that yet cause i just wanted to try it and see what would happen. 3/4 bans but it’s expected i guess without warm up. Gonna warm it up first. Accounts were clean, proxies are clean so i’m almost sure it has to be cause of no warm up.

1 Like