How I dont receive blocks and every run 10 points!

Could you link everliker now pls? Thanks!!

2 Likes

Interesting…

Thanks for sharing Ariel. They still aren’t offering Pro option though?

3 Likes

No I mean if you have 100 instances of Chrome open signed into 100 accounts and you need to restart will they all reopen still signed in?

1 Like

Ok, can confirm this liking method is working. I am using a different chrome extension (there are various) with SwitchyOmega and doing about 40+ likes per hour per account - no blocks yet. I only have a small sample size (my personal accounts, no clients). Gonna let it run 24 hours and if no problems, investing in a big VPS and rolling all clients out. Didn’t get a EV or PV, being that accounts are on same proxy and there isn’t a new device id. Setting up the first one took some time with learning all the new interfaces, but pretty easy 2nd account and on.

I don’t do F/UF, so can’t speak on that.

Thank you Ariel.

9 Likes

So do you have 100 instances of chrome with 100 different ip addresses? As when I have multiple chrome instances switchyomega changes the ip for the all of them to the same one.

Do you mind to share what is the VPS provider and your VPS especifications (GPU, RAM…)?

1 Like

They all stay separate by default settings, sorry I can’t give more feedback as I didn’t do anything specific to keep each window on it’s own proxy. Maybe Ariel can chime in more.

1 Like

You’re just using the same proxy for all accounts?

Do you may sell this tool?

Excuse me, today I was with a lot of work. I will return in a few moments to share here with you

3 Likes

No, every account has it’s own mobile/resi proxy that I was using on MP. Every Chrome window is running it’s own proxy, coordinated with the account logged in on IG and performing actions. You have to install every proxy into SwitchyOmega and then identify which one you want running on each window of Chrome.

3 Likes

Good Question!
All my google portable chromes have Sync the user, password and proxy of the customer. If I need restart the VPS, only double click in each portable :slight_smile:

Other trick. If you have an google account sync up when start the Chrome portable,
you will have omega and everliker already installed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wish I understood how to do this when I change the proxy in Switchyomega on 1 instance of chrome it switches it on the others but I need them to all be different.

Could you share which one you used? I tried a couple of ones that said something like slow / medium / fast speed but not hour numbers.

What’s your setup to run multiple tabs as different sessions so that you can have 1 tab per account/proxy?

Which Chrome extension are you using?

I figured out how to run multiple tab sessions with different proxies and accounts. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Would you mind to share it publicly?

i am interested please let me know thank you!