How I get to 100k followers with no automation

So i don’t have to use sale hashtags or what, i see alot of pages use sale hashtags but they are veey good, and doing well every day

Mind replying my DMs please? :slight_smile:

What M/S means. Please ?

1 Like

Mother/ slave. Its using automation. Lots of posts on it on this board

Love the value in this post! I’m in contact with a guy for powerlikes as well…what would be a good price to charge for likes from 3 pages? :slight_smile: it’s kinda hard for me to propose a price :smile:

1 Like

Price is tough to predict as it ranges on factors. If its a niche like comics then it will be cheaper whereas fitness will be a lot more expensive.

Then you have to look at how big the pages are, the engagement rates, what countries they come from etc. Whether they use fake engagement or real.

1 Like

Yeah I found it hard to offer a price point. I’m curious if real powerlikes still work or if these times are over. But I’m sure that it pushes somehow.

1 Like

You could ask them for a trial, pay for a few likes.

I haven’t used them in a long time, mainly because my comic accounts is in good terms with a lot of other big pages. For fitness I have yet to find a good page that has high engagement willing to do power likes.

I paid my guy per 10,000 followers, but this was a year or so ago when it was a lot easier to grow on posts alone.