How to create IG accounts and what settings to use in Jarvee [ June 2019 ]

yes, but i don’t know how to setup usb tethering on virtualbox
i only use vmware

2 Likes

habe ich gestern erstellt
i have created it yesterday

2 Likes

Facebook says new algo looks for cookies on your browser, thats to collect Instagram cookies.

My personal testing I was using Browser Experience but then I disabled and I didnt notice any difference.

Do I really need that? Because this causes too eat much RAM per account. For me is not worth it

Hello Everybody. Hence Instagram and other stuff are blocked in China i am using VPN. Is it possible if use my Phone Internet and VPN (Maybe IP will be different?). Thanks for sharing by the way @gr33n

thanks for sharing my method, bhw is a kindergarden
misterf bannes me for nothing, stoopid faggot

3 Likes

You have to create your IG account from your mobile 3G/4G IP.If your carrier is blocking IG then you have a problem and have to buy a mobile proxy.

With a quick search you’ll find plenty of topics about instagram proxies like this one

There are a few providers but from all the threads i saw everybody is happy with @HenryCooper proxies.

Regarding the vpn it might be a good solution for browsing and avoiding internet blocks but i don’t recommend using it for IG account creation.

The former Chief Security Officer (CSO) at Facebook explained that a normal number of visited websites in the last 10 days is one of the biggest factors Facebook uses to differentiate between the real and fake users on Facebook:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your detailed reply. Will be in touch with Henry

Agree with you dude, i’ve didn’t notice any difference

Care to share your follow settings on Jarvee?

From what I know the Full Browser Experience gathers cookies for the embedde browser. But if you run your accounts only on api, using FBE should not change anything.

1 Like

And by that is worst I think, correct me if I’m wrong
By API the bot uses reverse engeniring so by API we are making APP calls wich is better than EB.

EB just a normal browser

Yep, I guess this is the case. But I didnt programmed MP, you need to ask the devs. But I´m very very sure api > Eb nearly 100% sure xD.

1 Like

we better test that’s the only we could know I’m doing tests!

good job ! tks shared

I just read the exact same thing on BHW.
Are you the same guy?

No he is not.

Am i the only one who can’t create account with this technique ? intagram say that i can’t create account and advise me to try again later

This is really nice, I started to get scared of F/UF after the blocks and now after reading this I realized I indeed have messed up on many levels lol

Thanks a bunch!

Your timings and actions are great! But I am not sure about the story views. According to my experiments, right now you can view unlimited stories without any blocks.

Hey! I’m not sure I understand fully. Why do you need to get a proxy on top of installing VmWare Workstation and connecting your phone with 4G? Isnt your phone is already a proxy? Thanks :slight_smile: