How to edit IG accounts in bulk via Jarvee

Hey guys,

Today I wanted to explain how to edit your accounts on Jarvee in bulk, without having to edit them manually and one by one because if you’ve got a lot of IG accounts like me, that process will probably last very, very long.

So, first you’ll have to go to Social profiles and then select all accounts you want to edit:

2021-01-29_20h18_08

Then go to Actions on selected profiles and press Edit profiles:

An Excel or a Notepad file should open (depending on what you’re using for exporting files) like this:

You will now need to make the changes that you prefer inside that file and once you’re finished, close the file and press Yes on this pop-up Jarvee window.

2021-01-29_20h20_44

And voila!

All your changes should be applied automatically. This method helped me a lot in the past so I wanted to share it with you guys as well.

I hope it will be helpful for you guys as it was for me.

Cheers.

6 Likes

OMG !!!

I didn’t know that this feature exist, thanks so much !! :raised_hands:t3: :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

You’re welcome Albatar. I am happy you’ve found this helpful :slight_smile:

Great tutorial @Jaha

Users can also set up a delay between every profile edit and the next, it’s always a good idea to avoid doing the same action in bulk.

You can set the delay from Settings == Social Platforms == Instagram == Delays:

It’s better to set it between 3 and 5 minutes.

1 Like

Thank you for this jaha

Very nice share.

I spent so many hours to edit bio and profil picture, you cannot imagine :joy: :joy:

Okay this is actually amazing!

You are welcome, I am glad that you’ve found this helpful! :slight_smile:

I should have posted this a way before :smiley:

Thanks @Matta28, I am glad I could help :slight_smile: