How to fix Action Blocked

I keep getting a message saying Action Blocked “This action was blocked. Please try again late”, how do I fix this?

Thanks!

You are doomed. There is no fixing it. I’m looking for a new job because of the action block.

If you don’t believe me search ‘action block’ in the search bar.

3 Likes

This cannot be real. Please close this thread. Smh😩
@ian
@Adnan
@MojoJojo

1 Like

Sorry, what did I do?

Because you can’t

1 Like

Bro, you didn’t read. There’s this thing called “search.” It’s this really cool feature that pops up at the top of your page with a magnifying glass that looks kinda like this ——> :mag: And what’s really cool about this thing is that you can type whatever question your little heart desires and a magic genie pops up and answers it in the form of threads. It’s so crazy I get so excited thinking about it.

I tried searching the solution to my problem but couldn’t find it, that’s why I made a thread. I’m kinda confused with the responses I’m receiving.

1 Like

There is no simple answer. have you tried using the embedded browser? you gave no info… read the mega thread

I’m not running Jarvee on this account, I just wanted to know why accounts become blocked. Is it due to too much activity?

Thanks

Hmmm funny … the search function is working quite well on my end. You can start reading here:

And then, when you’re done there, you can continue here:

And then if you still crave more info, just keep searching for more threads created by people like you. You’ll find a lot of those.

Are you doing it manually on the ig app on your phone or with something else