Open Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Open back Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]!!!

Or administration of this forum are happy they can also s**t on our heads like Instagram and closing topics where we at least try out some solutions and share information?

6 Likes

Everyone has already made conclusions, I don’t think this topic is still necessary

1 Like

@yellowspb I disagree. Nothing is in stone. It’s still a working topic with different people testing theories.

Everyone is who ? You? Well you are not everyone. sorry. If you already made a conclusion than you are betting on a non proof theory that works 50% of the time and, guess what, DO NOT WORK 50% of the time.
Moreover, this “theory” does not explain all other things and limitations accounts are experiencing.
So, please, when you are writing something try thinking with your head first and not with a place you commonly do

2 Likes

Well, I understand you. You need this topic to wait for people to test all the stuff and put the chewed information right for you.

1 Like

Sure, sure… You again forgot to use you head, bro.

I got you, very interesting thought from literally no one

1 Like

Seriously? so far it’s the worst follow block we have had affecting most of our accounts which is created by a new possibly complex blocking algorithm and you assume we already have all the conclusions?

It will take months to figure this one out if at all and we can only do it by working together with as much data sharing as possible. Keep in mind we are “fighting” against a super advanced social media algorithms bordering on AI level.

I say keep a large thread and lets just throw things against the wall and see if it sticks I do not see any other option to figure this one out really.

6 Likes

@Molishparty Agreed. :clap:t3:

1 Like

I also think its still a think to talk about @Zinade. I am still blocked on most acc. I am still testing. Most things atm still need some time to be proofen right.

How about the new starters start reading around and don’t bitch about rules that have been on this forum for ages?

It’s funny how the new ones think they landed on this forum and they can do whatever they want.

•SPOILER ALERT •

This is not your usual BHW or softpedia forum where you do whatever the fuck you want.

Stop being pricks and the people who have been here for a long time will treat you better.

1 Like

I think it’s time to stop complaining about the block and test things out instead. The thread was only causing panic and didn’t really bring much value after we concluded that there might be a 6000/30 follow limit.

And if you have a specific question, you are free to make a thread.

7 Likes

you will make it. really! very nice…

you just joined the forum days ago. Did you provided quality content? provided help to others? nope.

complaining on mpsocial? yes

topics are getting closed because of members being a dick, arguing with other members or ontopic bs. Blame them, go dm all of them instead of acting like a king

Very nice.

5 Likes

i opened the other thread so i will close this useless one.

Danny

2 Likes