How to gain 700k followers in a day (!) & then lose 200k within 5 months šŸ˜

how do u get this engangment rate likes comments things lol ?

1 Like

1 Like

Hmm. The account is disabled at the moment.

1 Like

If I start typing in their handle in the IG search thereā€™s almost 20 copied/backup or fake handles with some offshoot of the same name: sunnycoclothing1, sunnycoclothing_ etc.

Iā€™m guessing something went down on their main account and then they have tried to create several backup handles which are now facing lowered exposure along with other new copycat IG accounts of similar brand names.

1 Like

If these people have any business sense. They would not being dropshipping 50k products from aliexpress. If you have orders for 50k products, you go straight to the factory and get them for a fraction of the aliexpress price. If its $10 for 1 on aliexpress, Good chance you can get 50k for $5 or less.

Even if these guys had bad intentions in the beginning, hopefully they can see that they lucked in to a goldmine if they can manage to turn it into a legit business.

All that being said, I canā€™t wait to see what happens when those orders get delivered, and people find out its just cheap crap that doesnā€™t fit properly. Lots of unhappy customers.

Did anybody get the User ID for the profile by any chance while it was still up?

1 Like

Thatā€™s not how the theory of lowered exposure works. Their exposure is lowered because they chose to temporary disable it, and all the traffic is now going to the fake accounts, some of which are owned by other students from the group in a cash grab.

2 Likes

I was looking for that so we can check. Noone posted the User ID.

2 Likes

Ha! just found itā€¦ :joy:

Here you go

INSTAGRAM ID

2 Likes

I think they actually disabled the account as opposed to them changing the name. I think it would be stupid to change the username at this point.

If you query the API for the UserID you get the following:

{ā€œmetaā€: {ā€œcodeā€: 400, ā€œerror_typeā€: ā€œAPINotFoundErrorā€, ā€œerror_messageā€: ā€œthis user does not existā€}}

Also, if you try to take over the username itā€™s not available. So yeah, I think they just took it down to cool off a little bit.

1 Like

Hereā€™s the query with their UserID. Maybe you guys have more luck than I did or thereā€™s something off about my token.

Try it yourself and share what you find

https://api.instagram.com/v1/users/1508540379/?access_token=PASTE_YOUR_TOKEN_HERE

1 Like

Oops I didnā€™t mean lower exposure on the inactive account. Thatā€™s not really possible is it

1 Like

Do you know what the program to see how many followers added each day is called?

Hey Gang!!!

by any chance did anyone of your got a chance to scrape their followers & scrape the likers on the promotion pic??

Hey!

Free + Shipping cover the cost of product/shipping plus youā€™ll profit if done right.
Swimsuit cost: $4.50-$6, shipping $2.50-$3 & they asking for $12.95 for shippingā€¦ after product cost/shipping + processing fees 2.6% + 30% profit is at $5.31-$3.31 x 50k sold $265,500-$165,500 profit PLUS a % of those 50k people will also buy other productsā€¦ Lets say 20% buy something else at $60 price point and profit on that product is $45 thats 10k extra orders x $45 = thatā€™s $450,000 + the 265,500 or $165,500 they taking home $715,500-$615,500 PURE PROFIT!!!

We done these type of promotion before and always get 15%-30% upsell on other products + we get returning customers & buyers data to re-market toā€¦ BUT on a smaller scale we havenā€™t done nothing this massive YET.

2 Likes

websta.me is the site :slight_smile:

How could you tell that they were trying(!) to get verified? Couldnā€™t see that in the evidence.

Trying to get verified accounts

1. One best way is to get impersonated. (doesnā€™t work all the time).
  2. Money spent on advertising through them (works like charm)
1 Like

wasnā€™t exactly my question but thanks anyway. I tried 1 before and that didnā€™t entirely work. Then I realized though that it may not actually be in your best interest if your #1 priority is to grow your audience. Lots of people mentioned that the verification badge destroys your engagement and growth. Could be possible.

As for businesses, being able to add ā€œlinksā€ to your Instagram Stories is one of the reasons why they/we want the badge. :slight_smile:
Imagine, if you utilize Instagram stories a lot, you have a very creative way to do it, but what people could see is that. Not that efficient to drive traffic. But if you have the ability to drive traffic to your business directly from Instagram stories, that would be massive for us.