🔴 How to: Get subscribers, views and clients via Youtube

How many do you have running for this right now? Are you only doing the comment strategy?

With those stats 12, but I am adding more after finish proper warm-ups.

Yup, only comments - no ads at all. I’m coming from doing Instagram M/S so I’m applying the same techniques I learned from IG on YouTube. Right now I’m averaging about 1-1/5 subs/day per slave and 100 impressions/day per slave.

I think youtube will be the first thing im really interested in trying the MS method. Im gonna come back at your brother! Do you have a good source to Buy monetized youtube accs btw? Mine will be entreporeneur niche / IG and youtube for the german market and the other one will be motivation.

It’s for sure really interesting. However, I will say that I have success because of my understanding of Instagram M/S. I just used what I learned there and applied it to YouTube. It’s very easy to get several accounts attached to each other and banned.

Unfortunately, I cannot reveal if I buy accounts or create my own.

1 Like

Imma get into it - ill hit you up when i am buddy! :slight_smile:

It sounds like a good journey for the contest

thanks for the info adnan
you said we don’t care about ghosting because the owner of the account can see our comment
i was wondering what if you reply to someone’s comment while being ghosted by YouTube will the owner of original comment see yours ?

I think original comment poster should see reply, but I didn’t check. If you try it, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there a way for the youtube childs not to comment on the same account?
Doesn’t seem to have a global blacklist option.

Also, where do you buy aged YT accs?

Not at the same account, but you can avoid commenting on same video. Use one of the account to get sources and go to Extracted Videos tab. Click on More Actions button and split videos with other accounts that you’ll use for commenting.

1 Like

how long do you warm your accounts up before commenting? and how many commentss do you start with?

how old are you slave accounts? @Adnan @BigJ

I`ve noticed an issue with this method and was wondering if anyone had a solution?

Your hashtags can be very quickly copied by other users and it doesn’t take long for you to be out-raked on you own hashtags, so all them comments and resources are going to other peoples content. I`ve changed the hashtags to new un-listed tags but it takes time to build these and they are quickly copied.

It seems like the telling sign is people do not add hashtags to their comments and if they do its normally this method!

I do have another method I’m working on “Copyrighting” unsure if anyone has experience with this?

I haven’t had a problem with hashtags at all yet, but you are correct. It takes me a while to research for hashtags. You have to search not only for keywords not being used, but also keywords that potentially won’t be used in the future. It all depends on what type of hashtags you are using. For me it is for different clients in different niches.

1 Like

I try to keep keywords and hashtags niche-specific and unique but these do catch on quickly.

Just like IG M/S, I think a lot of people see this and think it’s an easy, plug and play method to help you grow on YouTube, but it isn’t. It requires a lot of testing until you get solid results.

I do agree.

Do you populate your slave accounts with any content? I’ve noticed people are starting to follow this even though they’re only commenting. I`m experimenting with featuring the main channel on the slaves, so the views, etc go back to the main channel but this could result in missed subscribers. Are there other ways?

Could you answer a couple of questions for more please bro

how long do you warm up your account before messaging?

how many messages do you send per account per day at first?

Unfortunately, I can’t reveal this since I am now offering this as a service, but just like automation for any platform proper warmups are 100% necessary.

Same as above.

All of my slave accounts are profiled to the niche of my client. Remember, at the end of the day these are slave accounts or “fan accounts”. The goal of these accounts is to generate as much traffic as possible to the main account.

Is there any other way to redirect traffic from the slave accounts to the main account in youtube?

One way you mentioned was unique hashtags,another way can be adding the main channels videos to our playlist and get users to visit our profile?

Can any youtube expert explain what are all possible ways of redirecting people from the slave youtube accounts to the main account?

I use the method in the OP