How to grow Pinterest & and pinterest marketeers here?

For pinterest marketers, how often do you pin per day before seeing results?
I’ve been doing research on Pinterest, but I can’t seem to find a reliable info source.
Does anyone here has a recommendation please?

I use tailwind, because they are Pinterest partners and some days I pin 400x+ a day. I just started working with tailwind in November and now my monthly views are in the millions. Follower growth is still 20kish but monthly views are more important to me because those convert to pageviews on my website.

2 Likes

thank you for your reply.
I will try tailwind as well.

How many tribes are u using or only scheduling?

I think I’m in 10 tribes and I add 80 a month. There is a bigger plan, this one was just in my budget.

2 Likes

@Chanexplorer I change up between 20-50 a day, took about 45 days to get to 500k views. I use Tailwind, too, but change up the numbers. I kept it static at 25 a day for a few weeks and really didn’t see much explosive growth. Changing the pins per day number every week I saw more action. I will also pin manually 10-20 things from my home feed.

1 Like

Does the tribes feature cost extra on top of the post scheduling from tailwind?

Also how long did it take you to get to those monthly numbers?

1 Like

Hi @MrBrad595 , generally speaking how do these 500K views translate onto website views based on your experience? EG. from 500K Pinterest views how many would visit your website or a website generally?

1 Like

Also very curious about this @MrBrad595

1 Like

I was not running it to a blog, just building an account. What I would do is find a similar Pin account to what you are doing, and then find their site. Run the site through AHREFS or something like that to get an idea of how much of their traffic comes from Pinterest. I have heard, here on MP even, that people pinned 100-200 times a day with no problem.

@altrocker1077 The tribe feature is included in the basic price. If you want to add more, then you can a la carte price it in addition to the monthly price. My 2 cents on tribes… it is more difficult to find a good tribe. Use the 5 that come with your account to find good ones. There are some that you can join, and others that you have to be invited. Don’t be afraid to go for the invite only tribes. A lot of the automatically approved to join groups are so full of spam. The invite groups are sometimes better. Also, you can start your own tribe, which doesn’t count against your 5. So, if you wanted, you could set up a bunch of tribes, and find different people to invite. As far as numbers, I can’t really say, this was a side project and I didn’t follow it very closely. It was less than a couple of months, and it seemed like things really started rollling once I got 500 followers.

2 Likes