How to monetize pinterest health traffic?

Hi,

a question for the pros. I have health related pinterest traffic monetized through adsense right now. as you can imagine just a few bucks. Thinking about moving straight to email marketing with this site. is it more lucrative?

how would you monetize the site?

thank you

2 Likes

How about testing traffic with health offers? There are too many affiliate network who run health/diet offers.
Just make sure you host landing page somewhere else or it will ban your account.

AdSense will give you penny for that, but that is also fine when the traffic is not targeted, but if you’ve targeted quality traffic with real followers(which is hard to get), then you can surely try affiliate networks.

Read more blogs, forums and you will get some ideas. You can’t learn all things on one day. Also I’m not running healthy related offers, so can’t say more on that.

3 Likes

Just saw this, thought I’d add my 2 cents…

Start a health related blog, find Pins that are of interest to your audience. Make similar articles and similar pins on you site. Have some way to capture emails on your blog page. (I personally use Manychat because it is free). Then send advance notices of new articles through your autoresponder or FB chat, and follow up with monetization links.

1 Like

I bought Alex Nerney & Lauren McManus – Pinterest Traffic Avalanche 2019 courses. i think it is good for you. i am not scam. if you received the linkdowwnload, you could flag me.
This is link download:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17wvro9XrKsvUKQSf9KeWFKqeiiPc2HBd

2 Likes