How to pin several hundred links from website without duplicating

Have a client who has pinned about 20% of his website’s posts. The other 80% haven’t been pinned. He has Pin boards that do not easily correspond to website categories, but I’ve sorted out which categories should go in which boards.

How do I schedule MP to pin 10 or so of his website’s URLs each day without duplicating what he has already pinned?

Unfortunately, this can’t be done without manual work. You’ll have to filter URLs of posts he already pinned manually.

Alright :frowning: - What is the easiest way to post all URLs from a site? If I can do this, I’ll risk having duplicate pins in order to save time.