How to schedule pins with Jarvee and what's your best scheduler?

Hi guys, it’s my first post on mpsocial!

I run 11 accounts on Pinterest using Tailwind but I would like to test Jarvee and scale up my things.

So, how to schedule with jarvee? I mean, should I use the “clickable image post” feature?
and most important: what to put in source URL?

also, what’s your favourite pinterest pins scheduler? :slight_smile:

Have you checked this article on Jarvee’s KB? Maybe that helps?

2 Likes

Hi @sololeveling

No need to use clickable images option. Use normal post, add image and add your URL into Pinterest Source URL field. See screenshot below:

2 Likes

I think the problem is that I haven’t already plugged any profile, because my “layout” is different

but thank you for the reply! :wink:

1 Like

Add an image, and you will see the source URL field.

2 Likes

Solved!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Now you need to add your Pinterest account in Social Profiles tab, then create a destination list in Destination Lists tab. After that go back to Campaign Where to publish tab, and select your destination list.

2 Likes

11 accounts on Tailwind? Nice
Do you pay for the Smart Loop and Tribes add-ons for all account?
How much does it cost you to run 11 accounts on Tailwind?

15$ x account.

I don’t use the annual plan because of the possibility to get banned, otherwise, it would cost less.

Regards the smart loop feature: I’ve used it in the past but I don’t feel safe to use it now, I’m not the saltuary blogger who pins 100 times x month, I feel like I don’t need it…

If I see a pin that performed well I try to repurpose it a bit and pin it again as a brand new one.

Tribes aren’t working well in my country, too small, not so many tribes to join, the biggest one is mine and is filled of my profiles.

But I think I’ll switch soon.

I need a fast bulk scheduler with CSV and Tailwind don’t have this feature, also it costs too much.

2 Likes

Great plan, how many accounts do you do next time?

I don’t know, seems like organic traffic is dropping a lot but I could be biased, though I work in 3 different geos. For now I just want to maintain this number of profiles and see if I can make it works better while saving some money.

How many pins you plan to post in bulk every day? I mean for one account.