๐Ÿ›  How to unban your Instagram Account correctly

Thanks mate will do that!

This is perhaps a stupid question because in the guide it clearly says that it doesnโ€™t matter what name you put in the appeal form (not the username but the actual โ€œpersonโ€™sโ€ name). Does anyone know whether it matters what name shows up on your actual email address that you respond from and whether it might be an issue that the email address name isnโ€™t the same as the name provided in the form and on the picture you send back?

@dizzie

Before half a year it wasnt any problรฉm. I could use random names and random emails.

2 Likes

@blue_lime is still up to date - not an issue at all .

You can use any email.

You mean, you can use any email address in the submission form where they will send the email to and then respond from there (even if itโ€™s not the email address associated with the account)?

Correct :slight_smile:

Hey peeps! I havenโ€™t unbanned anything in a while, and I sent a batch of appeals a few days ago. I am aware that IG often is delayed on weekends, but I am wondering if anyone has been unbanning lately and if it is still working. Thanks to anyone who gets back to me! :slight_smile:

I would say, unban rate took a dip roughly in the middle of September, but itโ€™s still working. Most people have issues submitting appeals currently (either IG asking them to verify in the app, which is a loop or the typical COVID message) - maybe they are gearing up for the election :thinking:

2 Likes

After a whole YEAR of trying to unban my Instagram account, I can now confirm that I have now finally recovered it. I just wanted to quickly mention a few of you guys who have helped me throughout this vigorous process and helped me get it back, without you all, I wouldโ€™ve never gotten my account back. I appreciate all the help, and motivation you have given me in this annoying process.

Thank you, @HenryCooper @schoko @Micky

5 Likes

@Thandir great to hear that your patience paid off.

2 Likes

Hey Guys,
I have a client whose account has just got banned for IG.
The problem is that now I encounter some kind of crazy dead end.
When I use @HenryCooper 's method ( that worked fine in the past ) and use that form : https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083
I now get the following ( crazy ) message --> Log to Instagram and confirm your account before asking for a review.
BUT WE CANNOT LOG TO IG BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT IS BEING BANNED.

Itโ€™s so stupid that it becomes funny !

Does anyone have any clue on how to resolve this ?

Best,

just use any different email address with access.

just my 2cents

Hey, thanks !
It went through ! :wink:
Waiting for IGโ€™s answer.
Will keep you guys posted.
Thanks again

Does anyone receive their reply?
I have sent the form at least 3 times these 2 weeks but still no reply!

Where did you find a form to report to Instagram that your account was disabled?

You can find the form by logging in to your disabled account on IG app.

Try using a different email address when you submit the form.

1 Like

I have a small issue with reactivation. Support sent me a message back that accounts should be online, but they are still banned. Itโ€™s not only about one account, but a few. I canโ€™t log in to accounts even if the support says that should be fine, still disabled.

Does anyone have this issue?

1 Like

IG sends false-positive from time to time. Nothing you can do besides keep appealing.

1 Like

same issue here did you get yours back?