🛠 How to unban your Instagram Account correctly

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

How much time do they usually take to reply?

I’m not sure if Instagram can revive copyright-reported accounts since copyright infringement is a heavy deal for them… I posted a TikTok video once on my IG story and it got taken down due to copyright issues… you can read more on https://help.instagram.com/126382350847838

I’ve been trying the gmail trick, is it still working to recover accounts?

Also are people struggling to get Codes sent and replies from instagram after mugshot submit?

I’m pretty sure it’s been fixed on IG’s end.
Not getting a reply is normal after November 2020 :slight_smile:

they don’t. Keep sending max 1 per day

i would say even more i was contacting them for some of my accounts 3-4 times per day until i got replies.

any more than 1-2 a day and they block you now from submitting.

you are right they have made that change i did not realise that, previously you were able to submit as many as nedded until they reply.

anyone willing to take 5 real accounts to recover for money ?dm me

After over a month of being disabled today I received this email.

We just investigated your report and it looks like this is no longer an issue. If it comes up again, just reply to this message and let us know what’s going on and we’ll do our best to help.

Usually I get this after I’ve been reactivated but my account is still bloody disabled…

1 Like

Lmao, their system is so f#cked up… continue appealing…

I’ve responded to their email before I reopen another appeal. Don’t want to overight it.

can you send a pic of this here if possible so we also get to know how it is

try again and let us know what happened

Did anyone get this till now? these accounts cannot be unbanned right?

After I get the email that asks for a picture, how long does it take till something happens?
Will something happen in any case, or should I send out the form again if nothing happens for a week after sending the picture?

Are they always replying to the sent picture, or sometimes not? At this point, I don’t know if I should wait or try again. For 2 of my accounts I got the email, but since then 3 days nothing happened, the 3rd doesn’t react.

Did something happen in the meantime? How long does it take till they answer to your picture email? And do they answer always to it?

They most likely will not respond in any way (negative or positive)
You will have to submit new appeals :slight_smile:

If they will not respond, how do you know then if the account was ever unbanned or not?