How to use 10 accounts / 4G mobile proxy?

In the forum everybody says that you can easily use 10 accounts per 4G mobile proxy. There are folks who say even 20 is possible. My question is: How is it possible, and what settings should I use in Jarvee?
I have been searching for the information for a while now, but I couldnt find any helpful instructions. I think the answer would also help a lot of other people here.

3 Likes

I would like to hear it also, I tried using 10 and had constant action blocks. For me works only with 4-5 accounts. Im using normal settings according to these days recommendations

1 Like

YOu can put the 10 account on the same proxy.

Distributing the accounts in two batches, 5 accounts working for 12 hours. You can easily manage this using the nightmode. What I have never been able to do is run 20 without problems, I guess the secret will be to create more batches and reduce settings…

2 Likes

Isn’t it suspicous to run 5 accounts at the same time from the same IP?

1 Like

yes but since it’s mobile it happens even with non botters

Have you tried it?

Yes, it’s actually my current setting.

2 Likes

Have you got your Proxies from HC?

You can use, I am using more then 10, no problems.

1 Like

Ok. but with which settings do you use it?

I use mostly to send DMs

1 Like

Besides splitting the accounts into half to day and night mode, (1 batch works at day, the other at night) I would also try rotating the 4G proxies between accounts from time to time, making it harder for IG to detect a pattern.

1 Like

I also heard people botting with 20/1 4g proxy, but i honestly don’t remember any saying that recently, and maybe that proxy was self made, which maybe increases the chances of that being possible.

Also depends on the whole process, the method of creation and also the settings used, and the distribution of accounts on the proxies, maybe the time they start/stop, pauses etc.

I’m personally coming down from 16 acc/ 1 4g proxy as i get PVA’d for every move i make that involves more than 10 accounts at once, so testing 10 MAX now

Trying to solve it and i’ll reply here if i find anything.

1 Like

Do you run them in batch? Could you provide a little more details about your settings?

I don’t have enough accounts running as i want them to, not enough data to help you with a solid conclusion yet, might be able in a few days though

1 Like

i am currently running 6 accounts on 1 4g mobile proxy. 2 accounts run 10 am - 8 pm, 2 run 12 pm- 10 pm, and another 2 from 2 pm -12 am. warmed up and running well for 2 weeks, with action follow 150, like/like back 300. time rotation works.

2 Likes

If you’re looking to do this, create your own, or go through AirProxy

If to avoid a lot of bla bla stories and boring explanations. Its possible to run so many accounts per proxy due to the so-called trust level of mobile proxies

Before June 1 Update - we performed accounts with 700 actions per tool per account daily.
As the number was reduced - now up to 200 actions.

For the fun, we tried even 40 accs. And it’s “working” - but the more actons per 1 account - the more actions are blocked. That’s why to achieve “daily” numbers of actions - it may take more than 24 hours.
That’s why there must be a balance between the number of accounts/actions and proxy

2 Likes

Do you have estimates regarding total actions/account to safely run 15 and then maybe lower actions for 12 and so on? Like max 600/account including Foll/Unf/Dm’ing and posting? 160-190/300/30-45/posting, would that number only work if the acc/proxy ratio would be under 8:1?

1 Like