How to use Contextual Actions function - Jarvee Tutorial

A lot of the time you get a block on the first follow attempt when the follow tool starts to run. Is there a way for you guys to implement an option where the FIRST follow during a follow cycle is made through contextual actions?

You just have to check the option “do actions only from context” in the follow tool, under “enable contextual actions”.

Very Helpful! thanks guys :heart_eyes:

Who has been testing this for a period of time, and has results ?

I don’t want ALL actions, only the first action

@Adi_Ankonina is doing nice job with it. Check here:

This happens if you previously got blocked for certain amount of time and block didn’t expire yet, or if your proxies are really bad or IP is blacklisted. Also, it could be the link in your bio (if you have one).

2 Likes

@Stiletto Are you going to make contextual actions work for the comment tool?

Suuper helpful, thanks guys :smiley:

Great tutorial, thanks for putting the time for it!

I was able to do more than 100 follow, 160 unfollow and 60 Likes in about 5 hours no blocks so far, so it was really helpful. by the way, the account is not that old and I’m using a scrapper account

1 Like

I’ll check with our developers what can be done, although this option doesn’t really make sense for comment tool :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, hope it well help with the blocks.

No probs, we’re here to help :slight_smile:

Good to hear that. Keep on!

1 Like

Hi @Stiletto is there a way to talk you in private?

Thanks

Hi @sheviii
Welcome to the forum, you can send me PM here or you can contact support through contact form.

@Stiletto Do you recommend having separate accounts for scraping followers and follow from other accounts/DM to be on safe side

2 Likes

I recommand on that yes, it’s more safety for the main acconunt :slight_smile:
and this is a great guide, thank you for sharing that @Stiletto!

1 Like

Is it viable to scrape on other accounts and then do the f/uf etc manually on the main using the scrapes accounts? Wanting to get into Jarvee but weary about getting blocked as I’ve just had a 7 day

this is really a great guide. thank you for sharing! I’ve been using it on my F/U tool and having great results so far. I can’t wait to try it on my like tool

Yes, that’s better. You’ll make less api calls and less actions in general.

Sorry, can’t help you with manual following and unfollowing. With these feature, you shouldn’t get blocks unless you’re too aggressive.

Thanks @Adi_Ankonina :slight_smile:

Thank you @ossi :slight_smile:

guys.are you still getting action blocked / temp hard block using this option? “contextual action”

almost 0 blocks on our servers with hundreds of accounts, this time remained me the good old days, the contextual is great :slight_smile:

warm-up the accounts with lower number of actions on the start, use the EB(works better for me) and use 4G proxies and you are good to go :slight_smile:

3 Likes