How will you grow a Health account?

With that budget what can they expect, and 90% of my clients don’t care if they get some fake followers, for most people it’s just numbers

Thanks guys will look into it. Appreciate all the advice :pray::pray:

It all comes down to your sources and quality of content. If you get over 1.5k a month you have done an amazing job. It is possible to get more if the account has great content.

They should get educated that it’s not possible with that budget. Getting 3-5k in the one month is just unrealistic given the fact that they probably worked for years to get a couple of hundreds/thousands followers.

But sure, if you are only looking for some quick cash and you don’t care whether your clients cancel or not after 1 or 2 months, do it.

3 Likes

Alright bro thanks a lot

Ya i actually let her know that the growth for the first month won’t be much, am just looking for ways to see how possible it will be to achieve this

Awesome sources with a FBR of at least 50% and a couple of months to test them against the account.

Umm couple Months? :flushed:

m going to be handling the accounts manually guys have decided on that

And why would you do that? :smiley:

1 Like

Me reading this thread:

5 Likes

You need to better manage expectations. If your service 100% depends on goals based on just numbers, you won’t last very long.

1 Like

I can actually do more follows in a day when i follow Manually and i actually don’t want to risk her account much with all the updates going around

Not Numbers, one thing i never do is give my clients an exact estimate of what to expect in a Month am just trying to see how i can over deliver especially since it’s health niche. Also i know what good it can do. I once did 4k in a month for client with just F/UF and also he was ranking on tags with his content i created and since then he was so happy that i over delivered and it’s been paying me till now even when we don’t work together

Is this what mpsocial is becoming now…? sad.

1 Like

Never knew it’s bad asking questions trying to learn more here, apologies will delete the post

don’t delete the post, you’ve got valuable info from people willing to help.

But come on man, you have 15 hours of read time. Surely you would have learned the basics already?

It’s one thing to ask specific questions and get specific advice. But you’re shooting for the moon and asking for the directions on how to get there…

2 Likes

Bro i only asked for suggestions i want to gear how others will go bout it, it’s not like am a pro bit not a total rookie i already made plans on how to go bout it i have had clients before amd have been doing IG management i asked this sort of thing because in other niches i have actually gotten my clients at least 3-4k in a month witj just F/UF, i asked in case someone has handled the health niche before and wanted to see what it’s like. Really sorry if that put you off

Manually or not, f/uf is against Instagram’s ToS so it’s not really safer to perform actions manually.

Also, are you really willing to invest your precious time for only $150 per month? Just do the math.

Let’s assume that you are performing actions for just 1 hour per day. That’s 30 hours per month if you are doing it every day. $150 / 30 hours = $5 per hour. You will get more working at mcdonald’s. Just saying.

And on another note, once your charge her $150 per month, you will have a very hard time to charge her more in the future.

7 Likes

You right tho thanks for the insight bro

1 Like