How will you grow a Health account?

Does the follow and unfollow strategy still works? I have all my account stoped. If you may share your setting

You have at least 20 threads about this. Daily limits + Monthly limits + EB are working fine.

One guy told me there is an issue with API. Because instagram changed it algorithm, the api would get the account blocks. Is that true?

Not in you play carefully

Will there is a possible to @ mother account in the bio/profile. I just thought this is dangerous

yes, dangerous if you add the @ mother in all the childs right away. You can do that is small numbers. From the child you can

• use shoutouts
  • tag them in images
  • send DM to new followers of child account to follow the mother
  • use special branded hashtags
  • mention them in comments

IG keep tracks of your last bio/profiles, so if you plan to add @ mother in bio, you can add it for a few accounts lets say 5 - 6, and after a while, remove the @ mother from the bio of 1 or 2 child accounts and add another it in other 5 - 6 accounts, and so on.

2 Likes

that’s such a terrible advice. I am sorry for any of your clients if you have any. hope you don’t

great advise! hope IG doesn’t read these tricks here so come up with something else

Ya i don’t do fake followers as well don’t like it i rather not deliver

1 Like

Whatever kido

Thanks for all instructions! Why do you recommend to remove the @ mother from the bio of 1 or 2 child accounts, instead of add this tag to more and more child accounts?

1 Like

Good job on getting that client. 3k to 5k for months gain –
in order to basically grow her account 30 to 50 % percent more be prepared to pay for shout outs. alot of them. I hope you did not promise or even mention that much. Tad a bit overoptimistic.

now regarding fake followers –
ignore that advice. ( anyone else who hears another say buy them for clients, folks ignore them, and go on with your lives). Don’t delete this thread, you will come back to it a year later – and say man look how far I grown!, im not kidding.

3 Likes

+1 for what @Alexnvo said. The BIGGEST mistake I made throughout this whole journey was underselling, undervaluing, and incorrectly framing myself/service.

Was charging restaurants $49 a month for over a year and got them over 10k followers less than 11 months on average…for restaurants…all locally targeted…Bruh…

The frame they have (how they view my service) is “yo Duncans got dis BOT that gets ya sum fallowers, all he duz is clik GO”

FAIL

Signed on 3 new clients last week. Each is over a grand per month all on contracts. Lessons.

6 Likes

The way you put it :joy::joy::joy::joy:

But same story here. Did 150$/month. Now raised for same service to 400-750$/month. But still think its “cheap”. Probably everyone has to go through it and see it. Business is many fails before small success though…

1 Like

Haha thanks a lot bro appreciate it. And nope did not promise that much

1 Like

Well i was giving good results over the month and my service for like $300-$400/PM, then i came on the forum and started seeing lots of guys with big clients charging $100-$150 and saying something like charging that much for about 2-3k growth a month is reaping off :rofl:, i once grew a clients account 4k in a month with F/UF and hashtags and charged $300 and he was happy with it, i felt $300 was low tho but some guys here was like telling other dudes they charged to high. And i felt i was reaping these guys off :joy::joy:

Your service is worth the money that your clients are willing to pay you. If you can charge them 5k per month and they can profit from it, go for it.

1 Like

Thanks bro never a dull moment when you type :grin::grin:

1 Like

to put things into perspective,

There’s a CBD shop that sells medical cards for $200.

If they get 10k local followers that become lifetime customers and 10% of them decide to buy cards over the course of 5 years, how much revenue is that?

10k * .10 = 1,000 people * $200 = $200k.

Oh and they have to renew their cards every 7 months.

So they can’t afford $1k a month? Lol

2 Likes

This makes sense :joy::joy:

1 Like