How would you monetize a big TikTok account?

Hello guys,

I follow my first Journey on this forum with an important question.

If you’d have a TikTok account with 50K followers, and an ER of 25%, how would you monetize it?

The niche doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

I’ll lay out some common ways for social media monetization.

• You could design and sell your own merchandise.
  • Brand endorsements
  • Sell shoutouts and crosspromotions
  • Create store with whitelabeled products and sell your own products
  • Create a landing page and route traffic to build your own email list - later you can sell them your own products or sell others products for affiliate income or sell the email list altogether or do whatever you want
  • Sell reviews for other’s digital/physical products on digital marketplaces
  • If its related to moneymaking, its an opportunity you could become a guru :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Sell tiktok growth service if you can replicate the same for others.
6 Likes

Oh, thank you for all your ideas. Some of them I though about myself but I was lazy and the ideas flew around my head. It is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

You can use your TikTok account as a source of traffic to your website/offer/product…
I know someone who uses TikTok traffic and make money with CPA offers! He’s really smart…

1 Like

If you are doing CPA you are not wasting your accounts’ worth? Maybe it’s more useful selling your own products. This is how I view the problem.

1 Like

Agree with you. What product are you wanting to sell?

1 Like

I am currently thinking of that. I need to keep an eye on the demographics as well, because there are mainly kids and I don’t know if it’s morally right to sell vibrators to them =)

3 Likes

:joy: true,

You need to know exactly your audience their age and their interests before you pick the product that way you won’t waste time and money on testing too much stuff.

3 Likes

100% Product selection is extremely important. Have to jump on trends as well. Look for what famous people have in their videos.

1 Like

Thats some useful info right here. Thanks

1 Like

You may have right @angelescumirceatoma according to the CPA offer you promote. The point is if TikTok can be a traffic source to CPA/Affiliate offers then it can easily drive buyers to your store. Do you agree??

2 Likes

Yes. I agree. Also I saw that in my first week of TT, I got over 2500 profile views. If you got a link in your BIO I’m sure that at least 5% will click on it.

1 Like

Also, your TikTok account is like a little child. It needs to be nurtured to become a full adult. If you feed it wrong stuff (like out-of-context CPA offers or Affilate stuff), it will be sick all the time. So, this is why, based on what you said, we need to find a relevant offer for the audience.

1 Like

You’re right! I’m still growing my TikTok account 5K right now, but I have good plans to test out.

3 Likes

Haha I love it. Totally true as well. It is much more sensitive than Instagram.

1 Like

Consulting others is a huge opportunity

1 Like

yeah it indeed is, people are ready to throw in thousands to grow on tiktok

2 Likes

I am seriously taking into consideration Consulting when I will reach 50k or 100k follows.
Do you have any recommandations about what do I need to have to establish good social proof as consulant?

1 Like

keep a track of your own progress and prepare a case study on it.

1 Like

Glorious idea, I have a Journey here on MPsocial in which I write all major updates.