💎 HQ Aged + Scraping IG accounts | BTC, Paypal | Starting from $0.35 per account

250 scrapers restocked again !

"with cookies’ what does that mean? Do you provide the proxies you used for those account too or what exactly does it mean?

I’m just looking for some really good plug and play accounts :slight_smile:

Hi Tux! Are they rambler mails?
Thanks!

I provide accs with APi cookies, just insert proxy and start scraping.

yes they are rambler emails atm. I will change them in future, if the rambler situation doesn’t improve

when do you restock the 0.45$ scrapper accounts ?

i bought 15 scrapers for 0.70
didnt got it
it say on the email deliever is manual…

Will restock today

Hi Orel, Thanks for reaching out. Support doesn’t work on Sunday. It’s also written on the order page. I’ll deliver the accounts today. Please reply to the email, thanks !

Yesterday I bought 100 accounts at $0.45. Logged in immediately to all of them and 60 got Email Confirmation/Confirm It’s You to Log In within 10 minutes (see below). Had to throw away all 60 accounts because there is no way to verify. Such a waste of money.

1 Like

I never received any ticket/query from you. Plus no one purchased 100 accs yesterday because there was no stock ? Can you pm me your order ID etc so we can take a look ? Thanks !

Btw - Please change the useragent to - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko and this captcha will load then

1200 Super cheap scrapers added to stock for $0.15 per account - https://shoppy.gg/product/o5nO1Tg

Features-

Accounts were created using automation and are meant to be used as quick scrapers.
Will login directly without getting any EV/PV
They generally last 1-2 days depending on your settings.

Replacements -
No replacements, I just guarantee first logins. If first login fails somehow, i’ll replace the account.

1+ years Aged accounts re-stocked, best to be used as child accounts or scrapers - https://shoppy.gg/product/sm7HdT5

Fresh scrapers restocked - https://shoppy.gg/product/jDktKFo

1 Like

Is it true that after removing the number it’s still there?
So even if I replace it’ll force PV on the old number?

Thanks for the accounts. I bought 10 scrapers yesterday, and 20 today (just now). In. my case only one is giving to me problems but you wrote the solution to error of @bedtime71 :

“Btw - Please change the useragent to - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko and this captcha will load then”

Could I ask to you what happen if I make this step? I mean, changing these parameters can I get IP leaks if I don’t have some extension in Mozilla or what?. Do you have some recommendations?

Thak you again, and sorry I am so noob (but working on it). :smiley:

Bought accounts from seller

Accounts don’t go valid after trying to login

Seller is now not responding…

@tux, Can you reply to our last messages please?

This is an IG bug and it DOES NOT HAPPEN WITH ALL ACCOUNTS.

You need to change the useragent in JARVEE and not Mozilla. Just change embedded browser UA and it should work.

Hi, please note that forum messages are not the best way to get in touch with me. Its already stated in the thread and sales page that you need to go via shoppy for any queries. I have a team that works 8hours a day on this :slightly_smiling_face:

Done !

1 Like

So how do I know which accounts are infected?
Because by now - ALL the accounts are getting PV with number I don’t have access to even after removing the number and even put new fresh number instead!

You are not answering on Shoppy, you are not giving out recommendations on how to setup everything, you are not helping at all, you are not taking responsibility and this is annoying… gl

1 Like

Please PM me with your email or order ID, there are no pending tickets as far as i can see.

There is no way to know which accounts are infected. I am running thousands of accounts and we only see this less than 5 times a day.

Hello,

I bought 2019 BLANK accounts but in the receipt, it says MANUAL DELIVERY. Do you send them to me in private?