tux
September 26, 2020, 8:35am
224
I sent them via email. Please open a ticket if you have not received them yet
hw711
September 28, 2020, 11:26pm
225
I bought aged blank accounts Saturday but didn’t receive them so I waited till Monday when your team is working but still nothing so I submitted a support ticket a few hours ago but still nothing.
tux
September 30, 2020, 8:28am
227
Just delivered them, apologies for the delay. Btw, you ordered them on monday 28 and not on saturday.
tux
October 14, 2020, 11:57am
229
Only handmade Scraper accounts in stock atm. You can buy them here - Shoppy [$0.35 per scraper ]
Took a break, I’m back now. There will be daily restock at around 12pm Indian time.
Here are some reviews -
Race44:
Bought 60 accounts a month or so ago. Quality, aged and semi-grown (followers were between 100 and 800). All of them are working as scrapers and LE for me with no issues. Came over as binary files, easy upload to my servers.
proxified:
I have learnt alot in my journey with social media from @tux
Definitely one of the most knowledgable people when it comes to instagram and we can expect great quality accounts from him. He have been managing things really well afaik with a massive chunk of quality accounts.
All the best for sales bro
biffer:
I have been working with tux for near enough 4 years now. One of the most trustworthy and hardworking guys I know.
His accounts are top notch and if you are running any operations like mother slave or need accounts to grow I would definitely recommend this guy
rawrsefi:
I’ve bought a BUNCH of accounts off of tux and have done much testing with them
Great accounts I’m using them for M/S and they are working great
I’m also using the cheaper ones as scrape accounts and they’re working great
Accounts have high trust score so warm ups are quick.
Some accounts had emails banned but he was quick to fix them or replace them !
Also had him make a lot of custom ones which are performing great, would recommend them
Overall 10/10 and will be buying a lot
More accounts.
Hadi:
@tux is on the top of my supplier list when it comes to buying IG accounts.Good quality, and aged. When setup correctly, they last a long time doing lots of API calls.
I’ve tested other suppliers, and got the best results from tux.
Issues do happen, but thats the nature of this business, so what’s important is that he always helps in a timely manner whenever there is an issue, so i’m not disappointed.
Highly recommended
Klique:
Purchased 20 accounts as a control batch, and I must say, I’m satisfied. Aged accounts, logged in on first attempt… can’t ask for anything better.
Recommended
jmarie:
@tux is the REAL MF DEAL. High quality accs & amazing support. I hate that the word “high quality” gets thrown around here so often, but like I said he’s the real deal. Getting accs in binary format is one of the many plus sides to his services. I’ve purchased a few hundred with very minimal issues. If you know what you’re doing and how to take care of accounts, tuxs’ accs will be a breeze.
Boris:
Got myself some accounts for Jarvee (binary files) recently, all good Profiled, with email in the profile, and all created in Aug 2019. Great price! Recommended!
Thanks but some of the reviews are 4 months ago, and some things had changed.
Moreover, removing the phone number will not prevent from getting PV with the number you removed since IG remembers that number.
tux
October 14, 2020, 5:47pm
231
I’ve answered this few times already with you on the sales thread my friend. Willing to discuss this over Pm if you want.
killerscript:
Thanks but some of the reviews are 4 months ago, and some things had changed.
Moreover, removing the phone number will not prevent from getting PV with the number you removed since IG remembers that number.
tux
October 15, 2020, 11:24am
232
200 scrapers restocked - https://shoppy.gg/product/jDktKFo [$0.35 per scraper]
Grab them before they are gone
tux
October 16, 2020, 2:46pm
233
350 scrapers restocked - https://shoppy.gg/product/jDktKFo [$0.35 per scraper]
Grab them before they are gone
tux
October 19, 2020, 10:50am
235
ms5:
Post says paypal, yet you do not accept paypal. I cant buy anything because I cant use bitcoin
I’m not sure where are you getting this info from but All my accounts can be purchased via paypal.
Restock -
350 scrapers restocked - Shoppy [$0.35 per scraper]
Grab them before they are gone
tux
November 5, 2020, 8:14am
236
Restock -
250 scrapers restocked - https://shoppy.gg/product/jDktKFo [$0.35 per scraper]
Grab them before they are gone
Restock Info - I usually restock ~200 everyday, morning UK time.
tux
November 6, 2020, 10:18am
237
Restock -
350 scrapers restocked - https://shoppy.gg/product/jDktKFo [$0.35 per scraper]
Grab them before they are gone
tux
November 15, 2020, 5:29pm
239
Will restock again in 12hrs
tux
November 17, 2020, 8:51am
240
Restock -
280 scrapers restocked - https://shoppy.gg/product/jDktKFo [$0.35 per scraper]
Grab them before they are gone
tux
November 18, 2020, 12:02pm
241
Restock -
275 scrapers restocked - https://shoppy.gg/product/jDktKFo [$0.35 per scraper]
Grab them before they are gone
tux
November 24, 2020, 2:11pm
242
Restock -
205 scrapers restocked - https://shoppy.gg/product/jDktKFo [$0.35 per scraper]
Grab them before they are gone
tux
November 25, 2020, 10:41am
243
Restock -
250 scrapers restocked - https://shoppy.gg/product/jDktKFo [$0.35 per scraper]
Grab them before they are gone
mandc
February 22, 2021, 6:08am
244
hi i need scrapper. any stock?