💎 HQ Aged + Scraping IG accounts | BTC, Paypal | Starting from $0.35 per account

Is there estimation to restock of " Full profiled accounts with few posts"?

I’ll provide the accounts in valid state when you get the binaries. So you don’t have do any verification except pass, email change if that’s your thing. So yeah, you won’t have to verify all accounts one by one.

They are already in stock. Please check - https://shoppy.gg/product/oSgc5Jb

Hi there! I was wondering if i could get a free sample?

Hi sorry, free samples are only being provided to senior members at my own discretion now. Feel free to place a small order to test :grinning:

1 Like

I meant this:
Full profiled accounts with few posts (100+ followers) - $1.8 each (perfect for Like exchange)
the one that can be used with Like Exchange, is it available? because I see only 0.
Also, which one of the accounts you also recomment to grow and which to bank with CPA?

They are unavailable atm. Will try to restock them as soon as possible.

I’d recommend to get blank/profiled accounts for CPA and profiled/LE ones for growing.

1 Like
  1. So both profiled and LE capable to use in the Like exchange? I read in the forum that only accounts with more than 100 followers can be used in LE
  2. What are the differences between the 2 profiled accounts you’re selling?
  3. How to setup(by settings) the accounts that i’m using for LE?
  1. Only LE accounts can be used in like exchange directly. They have 100+ followers (which is one criteria for LE). You have to grow profiled accounts to 100 first to use them in LE.
  2. Follower size is the only difference between them.
  3. I’d recommend to use full api , start with 15 likes in a day (5likes per session) and increase by 10-15 per day

Blank & LE accounts are out of stock again. Profiled Accounts restocked !!

You didn’t even announce LE restocked… :no_mouth:

I’ll message you next time for sure :sweat_smile:

Can you just message here to all of us and which who will see first, will be able to purchase,
I think it’s even more profitable for you, You know… :wink:

1 Like

So will the LE accounts be available soon :slight_smile: ?

Working on it, hopefully we will 100ish next week.

Lots of profiled accounts in stock. DM for bulk pricing :grinning:

What type of accounts?

Profiled accounts 0-100 followers.

Hi mate,

Any idea when you’ll have LE accounts available?

Cheers

Purchased 20 accounts as a control batch, and I must say, I’m satisfied. Aged accounts, logged in on first attempt… can’t ask for anything better.

Recommended

1 Like

I’m sorting through my old stock, these days I’m only finding accounts with like 50 followers max. I do have a lot of them so it will take a while to sort. I’ll update the thread when I have atleast 100 available.

Because you got them as binary files :slightly_smiling_face: otherwise all old accounts will get an EV on login. thanks for the review :raised_hands:

Profiled accounts with 0-100 followers restocked !