💎 HQ Aged + Scraping IG accounts | BTC, Paypal | Starting from $0.35 per account

New type of account -

Full profiled accounts with 0-1 post and 0-10 followers added in stock. It costs $0.75 each. Grab them while you can. They won’t last forever and are 25% cheaper than profiled ones with 6 posts

Link to buy - https://shoppy.gg/product/sm7HdT5

Sample -

@tux Hello, I’m looking to get some quality accounts for scraping?

Anything like that in stock?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

You can use the ones from the link above @Johny

@tux is the REAL MF DEAL. High quality accs & amazing support. I hate that the word “high quality” gets thrown around here so often, but like I said he’s the real deal. Getting accs in binary format is one of the many plus sides to his services. I’ve purchased a few hundred with very minimal issues. If you know what you’re doing and how to take care of accounts, tuxs’ accs will be a breeze.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this review :fire: Glad I was able to help you :grinning:

Got myself some accounts for Jarvee (binary files) recently, all good👍 Profiled, with email in the profile, and all created in Aug 2019. Great price! Recommended!

1 Like

Thank you for the review @Boris , I appreciate it ! Let me know if you need anything in future :grinning:

1 Like

Still binary sample left? :blush:

always, only on big orders though

Important notice -

I’ve put a restriction on how many accounts you can buy via shoppy autobuy. Someone recently scammed me on hundreds of accounts by opening a dispute just after they received the accounts. That’s why we can’t have nice things in this world :no_mouth: . Big orders will be processed manually from now on, paypal will only be available for trusted buyers or for smaller orders.

1 Like

If this customer is from here, PLEASE DO write down his name and the moderators will do the rest.
Sad to hear that my friend but I like the way you’re operating.
Great guy, feel free to order from him.
Believe me, you would like to order from a seller who keeps calm in a situation like that.
(Can’t say the same thing about Tramp right now LMFAO)

1 Like

Thanks for your kind words @killerscript , appreciate it. I do not know the name of the buyer on mpsocial (they used autobuy on shoppy) , i’ve contacted @Adnan with the info .

2 Likes

urg so sad to hear - we have here some really dump user on the forum - had a guy (on lvl3) in the past that opened a paypal dispute cause i “sold” him something for an ILLEGAL software called “J#####” …

thats the negative side of running a business - but great to hear you are coming up with a solution for you that stuff like that don’t happen again

2 Likes

HAHAH, yeah. There are many of them :slight_smile:

Those accounts recommended for CPA growing or only for scraping?

These accounts are recommended to do everything - I personally use them for m/s and they last a long time

Accounts restocked !

Get them here :point_down: :point_down:

Highly recommand about Tux!
great scrapers for jarvee , fast service, price great and the main thing - it’s actully working for the long term :slight_smile:
thank you Tux!

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation @Adi_Ankonina . Its a pleasure working with you.

Accounts restocked !

Get them here :point_down: :point_down:

1 Like

I WANT A emphasized text FREE ACCOUNT…