πŸ’Ž HQ Aged + Scraping IG accounts | BTC, Paypal | Starting from $0.35 per account

They are long gone. No free samples anymore.

Hi, I WANT A FREE ACCOUNT please.

sent a free account. I made an exception for you. Free samples are all gone btw.

back in stock !

Get them here :point_down: :point_down:

Will you sell accounts with 200-500 followers in the near future?

I will sell them but not in the near future (4 weeks+)

Since its my birthday month, I’m doing a 20% discount on all types of accounts in stock. Just use the coupon code - TUX

This will bring down the scraper accounts to $0.56 per account. Just restocked 300 more scrapers, you can get them here - https://shoppy.gg/product/jDktKFo

Failed to create order, exception: Invalid coupon specified.

The coupon has successfuly applied but I can’t procceed to pay for it.

Happy Birthday Brotha!

1 Like

@Boris - it’s not today but thanks mate :sweat_smile:

@killerscript - can you pm so I can look? You can still go ahead n order and I’ll send over the extra scrapers.

Hi I m trying to make a payment Thru PayPal. EVErytime i do so, it says sorry the payment is not accepted by seller in your currency. I have made international payments earlier and they have all gone thru. ALso, I have tried 2 diffferent cards to make payment but got the same message. Can you help please. Thanks

1 Like

Can you pm me with more details ? Thanks !

Hi, today only I joined after seeing your post on scraper accounts as I want these. So, I don’t think I m allowed to do a pm as I m a new user. IS there any other way? Is it possible that you me and we can talk on that pm? Thanks for help! Oh btw, happy bday’ :slight_smile:

300 accounts restocked :grinning:

Instagram scrapers (for people looking for cheap & HQ scrapers) - $0.56 each account with code TUX :point_down: :point_down:

@tux Do you have 1y+ accounts in stock?

sold out atm …

Hi, I WANT A FREE ACCOUNT please.

@Buss88 free accs were gone long ago.

300 accounts restocked :grinning:

150 blank accounts restocked :boom:

$0.56 per account - https://shoppy.gg/product/jDktKFo

Please check out my PM

110 blank accounts restocked

Get them while you can !