๐Ÿ’Ž HQ Aged + Scraping IG accounts | BTC, Paypal | Starting from $0.35 per account

It doesnโ€™t happen on all accounts but yes instagram does force you to use original number from time to time. These scrapers last long if you use proper delay settings on them

450 scrapers restocked, prices reduced to $0.45 per scraper - https://shoppy.gg/@tux

Its advisable to remove the number from the profile to prevent the accounts from getting stuck in the GET HELP LOGGIN in loop.

1.Both of the accounts youโ€™re offering are recommended for long term scraping?
2. Do you create the account with number or email only?

1. Yeah
  2. Aged are created with emails , scrapers with numbers.

Which is safer to purchase with all the scrapers shut down senerio?
I noticed that if iโ€™m buying scrapers which created with phone number - even if Iโ€™ll remove the old number and replace it with new one, when Iโ€™ll get PV it still will force me to send code to the old number(approved that by the MP support too)
So which accounts should I purchase if I want to?

1 Like

If you are facing this screnario then you should buy the aged accounts since they donโ€™t have any phone numbers attached to them :grinning:

Can I purchase less than 15/coupon codes?

Please pm. Thanks !

380 scrapers restocked , get them here :point_down: :point_down:

Aged accounts are in stock as well but are delivered as binaries :innocent:

445 scrapers restocked , get them here :point_down: :point_down:

300 scrapers restocked , get them here :point_down: :point_down:

200 scrapers restocked , get them here :point_down: :point_down:

What accounts should I buy if I want to start using them right away for scraping?

All accs are suitable, aged ones tend to hold better but cost more. I provide aged accounts with cookies so you can use them right away (only issue is delivery is manual). All other accounts get valid right away.

250 scrapers restocked again !

"with cookiesโ€™ what does that mean? Do you provide the proxies you used for those account too or what exactly does it mean?

Iโ€™m just looking for some really good plug and play accounts :slight_smile:

Hi Tux! Are they rambler mails?
Thanks!

I provide accs with APi cookies, just insert proxy and start scraping.

yes they are rambler emails atm. I will change them in future, if the rambler situation doesnโ€™t improve

when do you restock the 0.45$ scrapper accounts ?

i bought 15 scrapers for 0.70
didnt got it
it say on the email deliever is manualโ€ฆ