I just received 1,277 of emails from 'Instagram" BEWARE!

No, different thread. I think MP can scrape from bio as well, could be wrong, will check once I get campaign in order. I know you can bait people into DM’ing you their e-mail and it will scrape it that way as well.

Somehow someone scraped through the profile. I’ve never dug too deep into it as I have no interest in it.

Brandon, how do you manage all these emails? I am starting creating emails from different providers like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, … I wish I could manage it all in the same time, or at least receive them all in one main mail.

#The Search Function Has The Answer To Your Question

http://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-email-verify-lots-of-accounts-with-ease/1722?u=brandonberner&source_topic_id=13352
2 Likes

Should i use Method #2 ? You still use this method nowadays?

If you have questions regarding HOW TO: Email Verify Lots Of Accounts With Ease, then please ask your questions there. Not here.

1 Like

A friend of mine received an email from noreply@qemailserver.com asking to participate in an INSTAGRAM survey (Link is starting with
https://instagram.qualtrics.com ). Her email is actually not on Instagram.

It seems like it is a legit one as the Facebook page says:

Anyone has a different opinion on this and thinks this is a scam?

Thank you for the info!! :bouquet: :slight_smile:

why does it say that you don’t have right to access this topic,???

You’re not at the required user level yet.

2 Likes

I was always wondering what that was about. I assumed they were deleted pages. Unfortunately this forum doesn’t get much traffic. I’m sure if they sent Jrvee users here it would definitely increase the knowledge being shared. But at the same time would increase the leeches, and “I want to be spoofed” posts.

I receive an email regarding a Instagram survey, since I was bored. I took the survey it didn’t ask any personal information and the questions was all about the app. Then after I did the survey it gave me a code and a link to create an account to use the code which I was thinking that it could be a scam but I did create an account. Use the code and it gave me a virtual Visa card with 10$. So I tried the card to buy credits for Grab and it work. I’m not forcing anyone to do it but I was bored so take it at your own risk haha

The message was not English, in short it was asking me to take the survey

I also received this message and was given $10. I was wondering if this is a scam. Maybe I’ll try using it. Hope it’s legit.

I am getting simillar mails daily lol

1 Like

I’ve got to admit, those emails look pretty legit. I wonder how many % fall for these.

If you don’t mind, please send me the link or url, I’ll do it myself if you won’t take the survey haha