I made a free Instagram analytics tool for you guys (and myself)

IGBlade.Pro is vastly more powerful than IGBlade.com. The free version is more suited for individuals who just want to check their stats while the pro version is for agencies who want growth targets, password handoffs, custom reporting and more.

Super Cool! Thanks

Is igblade down?

Today my firebox reported it is a scam site that will steal my password and cc info… weird. See the context:

Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to igblade.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

Your computer clock is set to 3/18/2020. Make sure your computer is set to the correct date, time, and time zone in your system settings, and then refresh igblade.com.

If your clock is already set to the right time, the website is likely misconfigured, and there is nothing you can do to resolve the issue. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Same here. Any idea what’s going on?

Our SSL certificate expired and we forgot to renew it. The message you saw was the basic expired SSL notice. Not sure why you think we’d steal any of your info.

1 Like

I did not state that. I just copied what firefox said.

Love the tool. cheers man! LMK if there is anything i can help with to make it Bigger!

Do you still have a free version?

Can you add a feature to show the fake followers?

Yes, there is still a free version!

To see fake followers percentage get an audience report!

Hi @SheriffWoody
Please tell me this isn’t true :frowning: I absolutely love using your website for quick updates.

Really really hoping this isn’t permanent.
Fingers are crossed over here.

2 Likes

All good things come to an end, they say? Hoping it isn’t true, or hoping you have a solution

Yes, Mr. Zucc is making things more difficult than we’d like.

However, we’ve already restored tracking for igblade pro users. Keeping everything working for paid clients is our number one priority.

If you haven’t already, join the pro club to resume tracking your accounts.

Tracking for free users is a lower priority at the moment but we’re working on restoring it as well. We’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Does the pro version also tell you the amount of lost followers? For example, if someone grows 70 followers, but lost 30 and gained 100 to leave them with that 70 total, can we see those insights?

1 Like

this is not possible , only instagram has this data.

Really dissapointed with your comment, you gained popularity and were able to charge users thanks to the FREE users, your priority should be ALL users, and as a matter of fact this is very fishy, how you fix and IG issue only for certain accounts. Hope you fix it soon, if not another site to the blacklist…one more an counting…

There are no other providers, at least as far as I know, that let you track unlimited business and personal Instagram accounts for free and for a reason.

It was getting ever more difficult to track all the accounts we do for our free users (1 million+ accounts) yesterday Instagram made it even harder.

As things stand now, it would cost us five figures a month to track every account. Unless of course, we come up with something better.

I’m thankful to the community for using IGBlade and helping us reach the point where we are now. However, payrolls and server costs are paid for by our paying customers so they will be our top priority.

2 Likes

This is not available on IGBlade unfortunately as it is not public data.

1 Like

Tracking is now back up for free users as well. :tada:
Stat refresh rate is every 16 hours if the account is added to your favourites.

Happy tracking!

3 Likes